1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Member Site Registration is Live!

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Evo Mama, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Bernadette

Bernadette New Member

When you have registered, the 'start here' page of your site will say this on the right hand side

[​IMG]

2. Susan M.

Susan M. New Member

Thanks Bernadette :)

3. MamaGrok

MamaGrok New Member

I'm with BK, hoping the fun conversations don't go over the pay wall. I don't think the K man would want that, either, b/c it's hard to spread the ideas if the masses aren't talking in public.

Imagine how much money you could have if health insurance was truly health insurance
    , catastrophic coverage only, where you paid for all the little things like drugs & office visits (and those prices came down b/c they knew everyone had to pay with cash instead of a third party payer). It really sucks when I blow $1000/month on "insurance" coverage I never, ever use.

*This* is money well spent.

I hope, if I choose to join one of the paid groups, I can at least use my HSA card on it, since he's a legit MD.

4. Destiny

Destiny New Member

I was thinking the same way. I would love to be spending a portion of my monthly insurance fee on the stuff I need and want. The insurance companies should be there only so we can buy a catastrophic insurance from them. Everything else should be between us and our doctor. Nobody in between would be required. I believe this would be effective and cheaper.

5. angieonthegogo

angieonthegogo New Member

Totally agree. Health insurance should be for catastrophic issues/accidents. The rest should be left to the individual and their choices of when how and why to see whatever doc they deem fit. This is the free market at work with an increase in industry through competition all while lowering prices and giving the consumer the power to negotiate directly or not.

I'm hoping HRAs and HSAs can be used on his services too. Excited to see where all of this leads and the impact it has.

So anyone know when that fabulous book of his we keep hearing about actually gets released?

6. sisterclare

sisterclare New Member

I hear you. I have been wondering why he even started charging? I thought he was doing fine with the forum and his blog.

7. finnite@dccnet.com

finnite@dccnet.com New Member

the paid portion of the forum is for people who want Dr K to hack their labs and give medical advice, nothing more

he`s stated many times that he can`t give medical advice on the net and the 1-1 consults with the charging by pass that issue

it`s not a slap at anyone just a response to a request for those who want the 1-1 consults

8. Mikey7

Mikey7 New Member

Exactly. Out in the real world would cost a hell a lot more.

9. AKMan

AKMan New Member

i'll be staying here with ya, don't plan on joining the pay group.