1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Member Site Registration is Live!

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Evo Mama, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Evo Mama

Evo Mama New Member

I signed up for the free membership for now. Not sure I can afford either of the paid memberships at this point.

Both of those options sound really cool, though.

2. Coriander

Coriander Silver

Thankyou Jack, for offering these choices. 30 min consultation per month. Amazing!

I wish I could afford to join the Kruse Klub now, because I have a feeling that will be fully subscribed in no time at all. Especially after the TEDXNashville talk.

I wonder, could I join the Kruse Klub, have the one consultation, then cancel the subscription? There is no minimum number of months to sign up, is there?

3. I'm wondering if the private consultation can be over the internet or if It it has to be in person.

Also, should we be looking for a member only area of this forum?

4. Glamazon

Glamazon Gold

Just joined the Kruse Klub. Membership has it's privileges! Thanks! Can't wait!

5. Jim

Jim New Member

What will happen to this site? Is this the free section?

6. David

David Silver

This is going to be a terrific place to learn and grow! I hope everyone at the Forum joins soon.

7. Glamazon

Glamazon Gold

I am cancelling my crossfit box membership to make the cash necessary to get optimal treatment. :D

8. texasmom4

texasmom4 New Member

Click on the link at the top of the page... "Register"... for details. It's all there. :)

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I already cancelled cable so I could afford grass-fed meat so I would hardly think $248 a month or even $48 is available to me. Anyone one to spot me? lol J/king. The poor always get left in the lurch.

10. Glamazon

Glamazon Gold

I empathize. No cable, no land line, no memberships to anything. Economizing all around for me. My health, which has gone from excellent in my youth to pretty poor now, is the most important thing to me now. Everything becomes secondary. It truly has become like a second part time job with a paycheck received in improving healthiness and greater self awareness. It, to me, is just another way to be sovereign in my own life.

Now, that I am not paying so much for extra stuff, i have more time to relax and improve my cortisol levels. :cool:

11. ok, so I tried going into schedule your appt, and ichat and neither seemed to be working. Anybody else having technical difficulties?

I was thinking, is "a month" a calendar or based on Join date? I'm pretty sure with tedx going on we can't get our appt w doc today!

12. Kpcst

Kpcst Silver

I went ahead and registered for the 48 dollars a month one. I see it as paying for a monthly webinar. I will consider buying my wife the 248 dollar one once she gets fully on board with CT.

KP

13. Marsha

Marsha New Member

Well, for the time being, I'll have to be part of the Kruisers.

I'm thinking that as I continue CTing, my brain will change, I will regain my health, new innovative ideas will occur, I'll only need 4 hours of sleep a night (so I can accomplish all I want/need to do), and money for the Klub, vital testing, grass-fed meat, new wardrobe will accumulate!

14. Evo Mama

Evo Mama New Member

From what I know of the doctor, I don't think anyone will be left in the lurch. He started the member price to have a legal way to really help those in need. I'm confident the doctor will still be posting blogs, delivering speeches, responding to comments on blog, posting on facebook, tweeting, having a presence on here, etc. And we'll have thr book, too, in the not too distant future.

I'm psyched that the option is there for those that need and want it.

15. Birdy

Birdy New Member

I'll still be a Kruiser. Do we have to re-register if we are already here?

16. Birdy

Birdy New Member

I hope all the fun conversations don't go over beyond the pay wall.

17. dkenward@yahoo.com

dkenward@yahoo.com New Member

Yeah, me too. I don't think they have all the bugs worked out yet! I'll try again tomorrow....

18. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

Wondering about the logistics as well. I'm sure it wouldn't have to be in person as that just isn't an option for many, but I'm curious about the details. I'm deciding between the Kruse Klub and the Karnivores . . . just need to hear more of the nitty gritty before I decide which is best for me.

19. Sherry

Sherry Silver

Ditto on that thought. I doubt it would need to be in person. I'm making an assumption that it would enable us to have him hack our labs. And wouldn't we all like that?

20. Susan M.

Susan M. New Member

I just registered at the free Kruiser's site, and it took me back to the blog homepage. Does this mean that my registration took? The only time I have ever registered for anything before was to register my kindle with Amazon, and my son helped me with that. Thanks anyone.