1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Member Event

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by GFam, Oct 8, 2018.

1. GFam

GFam Gold

Hi All,

Wasn't sure where to post this but my wife and I are headed to the member event in Dec/Jan. New to traveling to Mexico (really new traveling period) so I have a couple of questions.

1) We are staying at The Royal. Looks like all meals, etc.... are included. Is this true? Do most of the get-to-gethers generally take place at the Royal?

2) Do we need to convert money or does this area generally take american dollars? If just hanging out at the resort probably dont' need much money anyway?

3) What is the best way to get from Cancun airport to resort? The Royal offered us a shuttle from the airport to the resort for $140.00 round trip. Is that the best way to get down there?

Sorry, Mexican newbie so I don't really have an idea on what to expect.

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yes they are.

Yes they do.

You won't need to unless you want to shop. If you do shop use a credit card. And if you want money exchange it is present at the Royal but the rates are better in the states via AMEX.

I would hire personal car travel to do it. The conceirge at the Royal can help you arrange it. The shuttle usually has other folks and me and the wife do not want to stop at other resorts for pick up and delivery so we just do our own.

Jim Laird and Sajid Mahmood like this.