1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

member event Mexico

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by lilly antic, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Last yr I had two 26 yr olds stay in my room.........Devin and his buddy. Rooms they gave us were massive.

Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  2. kris90

kris90 New Member

I'll be celebrating my 27th birthday a few days before Vermont. Can I stay with you as a birthday gift? Haha :p

I feel cheap, but the Canadian dollar is crap.

WalterNL and Mystic Rose60 like this.
  3. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

It never hurts to ask, right Jack? I love your gumption Kris!!! :thumbsup:

kris90 likes this.
  4. Matty_M

Matty_M Purple Angel Club

save a couple hundred bucks and get more electrons by getting a campsite ;)

Dinner friday sounds good

kris90 likes this.
  5. kris90

kris90 New Member

Definitely considering. How much would it be to camp there for 2 nights? I do love camping.

Did you guys already book a site? I'd probably aim to get to Shelburne for about noon on the Friday. Would be awesome to hit up a beach or something.

6. Matty_M

We will take off from Maine as early as we can, maybe around 8 so we'll arrive between 2 and 4. We can definitely go to the lake and swim. The campsites are $30 per night.

kris90 likes this.
  7. Matty_M

8. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Im looking to attend this years event but hoping to find somone to share a room with as single occupancy is a little out of my price range for the week. I would also not be opposed to getting a bigger room and sharing with a few members to get the cost down. Let me know if anyone is interested or anyone has any ideas thanks!

9. Matty_M

Broke 18-year-old here always looking for a place to stay for free :D. To my dismay I can't be up too much help to you. Anything in the Royal is a bit out of my price range, except sneaking in.

caroline likes this.