1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

member event Mexico

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by lilly antic, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Sazzle

Sazzle Gold

In the last couple of months, 2 people I know have been diagnosed with MS. Both in their 40's

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

great pic ...... foam becomes you!

btw - Sandy looks fantastic ..........

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

So Sazzle is Sarah???? I am a little behind.....

4. Sazzle

Sazzle Gold

Yes. Though I think that people only know my deal from work of mouth as I never really told my story or wrote a journal... which I will at some point. When Jack and Jeremy came to London I had to tell them because I needed phones off in the car. I remember Jack pointing at me and saying 'now I know your deal' haha.

Dia and caroline like this.
  5. Inger

Inger Silver

My sisters doctors told her she probably have MS.. she lives in Finland and they just had moved from a house in the woods to a apartment in a city as she got so sick... I told her that is the nnEMF. So they after a few months suffering they recently found a new place, a house in the middle of nowhere, only nature around, also in Finland, and moved there, and she immediately got healthy again!

It is so crazy, but true.
    So many are suffering and they have no clue.... :tears:

Scompy likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Meeting someone set the stage for collapsing the wave form. within 10 seconds I can tell a lot about somebody and when I met Sazzle I knew Ruben was right to drag me to London. I talked to Jeremy about this at lunch. Meeting you set the tone for what happened at lunch with the teacher over there. I entered a state of being grateful instead of being pissed off about the flight. It change how the London trip unfolded. Be grateful not hateful. When we remain entangled to gratitude, we radiate a frequency of love and tranquillity. That radiation makes us glow to others. That signal draws people to us. We become irresistible to those who value goodness. This attractor field of loveliness tends to bring out the best in other people without much effort. With gratitude in our heart, our state of mind, our state of being, and our outlook on life is contagious.

Brent Patrick, Freader, Dia and 5 others like this.
  7. Sazzle

Sazzle Gold

This is beautiful and why we all felt the magic in Mexico. Jack you were the 'collector' this time (thanks @Marbear), you brought us together and I believe all of our collective antennas and agendas allowed that magic to really become something quite formidable . I think everyone healed something on more than one level and I was humbled to be a part of that. I thank Ruben, yourself, Sandy, Jeremy and all of the Mexicola crew for each part that was played in starting that journey that led us to Mexico and for where it will go from there.... for each and every one of us.

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

That explains so much to me, and, yes, it is beautiful. I can remember the exact moments everything changed for me. Maybe I finally was at peace with myself so everything else - all the crap - just fell away

when we radiate love and tranquility - it is pretty irresistible ...... I attract a lot of dogs and kids! Strangers always say the most lovely things to me. I am a very, very lucky girl.

Marbear and lohd2015 like this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

There is nothing like spending time with people. Social media gives you an ambient awareness of someone........but meeting them tells you a lot. At least it does for me.

JoeBranca, Marbear, caroline and 2 others like this.
  10. Spending time with people is a game changer...
    Forget social media- it is just a tool for a start and often far far removed from reality( as we recently had to find out)

Marbear, caroline, Dia and 1 other person like this.
  11. kris90

kris90 New Member

Man I'm jealous I missed this! Most recent item on my bucket list is to throw back some oysters and malbec with Jack! Don't care where this takes place, as long as it happens one day!

When's the next event? :p

12. Dia

Dia Gold

Jack I came late to the party, but I am so, so happy to have met you. You are right... meeting someone in person is totally different than interacting with them on social media. You are one of the warmest and most affectionate person I have ever met. I can't tell you how happy I was to meet you. My daughter and husband think you're way too awesome... and cool

lilly antic and caroline like this.
  13. caroline

caroline Moderator

Totally and 150% agree with this ^^^^^^

I am so happy for you Dia that you got to meet Jack in person ...... and all the others that went along too.

I am constantly amazed at how many people live so close to the events and don't take full advantage of every single second!

So many people say after the fact that they wish they had gone.

I know for me - it was an instant decision. I knew it was something I had to do for myself regardless if I could afford it or not.

I not only got to spend time with JK - but I also got the most incredible gift of an amazing friend for life. We speak almost every day.
    My life changed in so many wonderful ways.....

Josh Rosenthal, Dia and lilly antic like this.
  14. Josh Rosenthal

Josh Rosenthal Charter member of Purple Angels Club

I have been to see Jack 3 times. Each time, besides the joy of sharing electrons and wine with Jack, I have met the greatest people who have touched my life each in a special way, and remain close to despite the distance. You all know who you are.... I can't say enough. This New Years I grabbed a lot of them. Truly great people are like electrons, you just can't have enough of them in your life. Can't say enough about how grateful I am and the enormous change that Playa del Carmen allowed. The gifts keep on coming.

...Open up to the possibilities..

Marbear, Joe Gavin, Lahelada and 3 others like this.
  15. Love that Josh!!! ❤️❤️You are a very special person and I am so glad we finally met!
    Will always remember the laughter we all shared in Playa- let's repeat that soon:)

Marbear likes this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Pretty stoked to be headed back to Mexico in March 2017...........my attitude has improved already.

Freader, lilly antic, Dia and 2 others like this.
  17. prime1

prime1 New Member

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

That is what happens when you have quantum people leave and invite electronic music festivals after us. I will reestablish the resonance in March.

19. Dia

Dia Gold

Jack, you're so in love with PDC (for good reasons), you may have to move there permanently

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I don't have to when it is only 1:15 min away..........

Dia likes this.