1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

member event Mexico

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by lilly antic, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Hi everybody,
    I am really really looking forward to NYE in Mexico and the member event.
    Who is coming?

Lahelada likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Me

lilly antic likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

counting the days already.

Lahelada likes this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

What an amazing time you all will have..........

Tons of quantum energy - and all that jazz!

lilly antic likes this.
  5. excellent,:) so we will be in good company already. i am also starting to count the days, desperately need some time off

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Me too.

lilly antic likes this.
  7. Josh Rosenthal

Josh Rosenthal Charter member of Purple Angels Club

so craving UV and quantum kinship!

Lahelada and lilly antic like this.
  8. great to meet you finally , Josh:)

Josh Rosenthal likes this.
  9. caroline

caroline Moderator

Everyone got their Kiniki tan thru ready to go??????

lilly antic likes this.
  10. haha... I would like some new ones, but they are so low in stock:(... no sizes left in the nice models

11. I would LOVE to, but can't afford the recommended hotels for a longer time.
    If I will make it to Mexico I want to stay at least 4 weeks to get the most effect out of it.
    Perhaps anybody knows a cheaper place where I could stay for a longer time? (I know, I have to be at the hotel for the meetings and hacks, a few days there could be manageable...).

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

There are tons of airbnb's in Playa.

13. Inger

Inger Silver

I wanted to come so badly! but because of some struggles I am sooo broke now :tears: and I have to wait :tears: and next time I will be there! :) Future looks bright with great plans and just a few more months and my finances will be way better :) :) I am going to be with you all in my heart tho :) :love:

14. Maybe we see you here in Spain, Inger. Veronika mentioned that you might come...that would be amazing :)

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I need some time off. I took today off...........27 more days.

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Queen of Elves and Lahelada like this.
  17. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Hi Queenie, pm me if you are serious and I help you look. in Spanish I mean.

Queen of Elves and lilly antic like this.
  18. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Same boat as you Inger. The new year will be exciting. All the best .

lilly antic likes this.
  19. caroline

caroline Moderator

nice pic!

20. Rubicon

Rubicon Avoiding Equilibrium

Are informal gatherings expected to take place outside of the resort grounds? The event email mentioned that event attendees "must be a guest at The Royal Playa Del Carmen or The Gran Porto Playa Del Carmen...if you are not a guest, you cannot be on the grounds". After reading that I was left with the impression that there might not be much point to staying at an AirBNB in Playa del Carmen.

I'm going to be in Progreso from Dec15 - Jan15 with my wife and some of her relatives. We're planning to drive to PDC and stay at an AirBNB there during the member event. It would be very cool to meetup with some quantum people in town!

Matty_M and lilly antic like this.