1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Mel's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Melanie Procter, Dec 14, 2015.

1. It will be two years this spring since I discovered this forum. I must have become entangled with it long, long before the forum even existed.

I have always been an extreme type A personality, and have an unexplainable drive to become great at whatever it is I am working on. My father told met hat I have had these obsessions since I was five years old. My first obsession was to teach myself to read when I was six. The school system couldn't teach me fast enough. So, I taught myself, using adults around me when I needed them. After I mastered reading, I went onto the next obsession to become an actress and became quite active in musical theater as a child. Year by year, throughout my life, I would take on a new passion and had to become a master at it. Once I was, I would drop the obsession. This has always been embarrassing to me, and I got punished for it as a kid as my parents felt I was always giving up on things. I never had given up. I had just become a master and didn't need to learn more about the topic. I hid this obsessive issue until Tim Ferris came out with his books,--The Four Hour Work Week The Four Hour Body, and The Four Hour Chef. Tim leveraged this same compulsion I was hiding. He called himself a "polymath"/"polymorph", and he taught people how to learn quickly in order to master as many field as they wanted. I myself had also made a career for myself as a teacher trainer in that I could train teachers to teach kids in a way that they could learn something very quickly. My career has taken me all over the world as a teacher trainer and as a consultant to huge corporations.

These obsessions resulted in anxiety as I never felt I could rest as I was always in some intense relationship with with whatever it was I was trying to master at the time. That was when I discovered the sleeping pill Ambien. When I took it, day or night, it would calm my brain. My obsessions to learn and achieve would stop and I was as loose and free as a rubber band. I quickly became addicted and started to take it all day long as a sedative. The only way I could stay awake, as Ambien is a sleeping pill, was to drink a ton of wine with it. This is a lethal combination. It also results in memory loss. I was addicted to this combination for many years. For two years, it was really really bad. I took so much Ambien in a given day with so much alcohol that each day became a lethal overdose. The number of pills I took was so extraordinary that if I wrote it here you would disbelieve me. Of course, I never had any memory ever of even the hour before. I had complete memory loss all the time, but somehow I worked and actually had a bit of a career during this time.

Somewhere along the way, I realized if I stared at the sun, it detoxed me, woke me up and allowed me to get by. I had to stare at the sun for about four hours a day at the height of the addiction just to survive. I would wake up in the mornings with the world's worst hangover and look at the morning sun for two hours so I could get out of bed and go to work. Throughout the day, I would go outside on and off all day and stare at the sun. Then at four pm, I went back out and did it again. I was living in Seoul Korea at the time, a very cold place. I did all this in the middle of winter most of the time.

The addiction got so serious that I decided to move to Las Vegas where I could get full on sunlight from morning to night.

When I moved there, I thrived. I had the same sungazing schedule but enjoyed the full on sun of Vegas. I started looking amazing and radiant and had an enormous sex drive. My drive was so intense, it became uncomfortable and distracting.

I lived on the edge of Vegas near the Red Rock mountains so there was no wi fi out there. This was in 2005. These were the best days of my life. I was so creative and actually developed all the ideas for the business I own today that is so successful. I was far before my time when I lived there as I lived off the sun. The sun was my life and my nourishment. I was so brilliant and radiant and childlike that I couldn't find anyone who was mildly stimulating to me as I was so advanced in every area of my research. I was literally a brilliant beacon of light even though I was a serious addict. I was 40 years old and very sick with addiction, but take a look at this photo I have attached of me at the time. As you see, I did not look 40 , and I did not look like an addict.

My career forced me to leave Vegas and return to Seoul Korea, where I have lived most of my adult life. I continued my life with the sun, but could not get enough to maintain my addiction. I eventually got off the drugs and used the sun to detox me back into health.

Fast forward to the last few years. my health had really gone to hell. I associate with the time I took Cipro for six weeks due to a urinary tract infection. I must have been insane. After I took that course, I have not been right. I had a gut infection and almost no beneficial bacteria in my gut. My hormone panels were trashed and I was allergic to everything. I could not eat a thing. I had become allergic to all my cats. My vision had gone, and I just didn't want to live anymore. I felt life was not worth living.

Though I followed the blog, somehow I was missing a piece of the puzzle. Nothing really worked.

I decided last spring to return to Vegas and live in the same area where I lived before. I stayed for just a short time as I got no result at all. I tried another city in the desert, Dubai and also got no result. I want to Florida and got no result. I had given up.

Then, I had my consult with Jack Kruse, he explained the problem. He explained how modern day EMF waves were canceling out the sun. He explained I would have to go in a boat or an area where there were no cell phones, wi fi etc. He didn't have to tell me twice. I was living off the sun long before I ever heard of Jack Kruse. I knew exactly what to do from there.

Maybe because of my life with the sun, I embraced it and went a bit harder than most.

Here was what I did in Phuket Thailand this fall, 2015.

90 minutes of sun every morning from 7:30 am until 9:00
    30-40 minutes of noon sun
    1 hour of late afternoon sun

I looked directly into the sun, which I am not recommending to anyone. Please understand I probably was less sensitive to sunlight as I had been looking into the sun for years.

In a week, insulin resistance was gone.
    In two weeks, leaky gut and all allergies were gone.
    At this point, I got massive headaches and decided to throw away my glasses. I wore a very strong prescription for reading glasses.
    Three weeks from throwing off the glasses, I did not need glasses anymore.

My diet was one serving of smoked salmon with lots of tropical fruit juices and green juices mixed with tropical fruits.

The process was simple except for what I did with my eyes. That part I would like to explain a bit more because if you do this, you will not find it easy. It was horrible and everyone thought I was out of my mind.

At the two week point in this bio hack, I started having massive headaches, migraines, and feeling like I was gonna vomit. I was a bit scared as I questioned my relationship with the sun in my eyes for the first time. Yes, I look right at the sun. I have never said this before or written because it is probably not the right thing to do. Please know I never had any advice or support during my life as a sungazer. I just made it up all by myself. So, I probably made a lot of mistakes.

When my eyes hurt and the headaches started, I thought I am either doing something majorly wrong or majorly right. I guessed I must have been doing something right as everything else was healing. So my guess was that my eyes were too and that they were not able to correct themselves because of the glasses. I googled "eye exercises" and saw a great video by Dr. Mercola. He gave a passionate plea for people to take off their glasses and try the Bates method. I felt his sincere honesty and desire to help. I felt a lot of hope and just threw away the glasses as he suggested.

I read a bit about the Bates method, and learned the key was not to strain the eyes. I took a few tips and did my own thing.

My own thing was to continue my sun sessions and ice my eyes at least six hours a day with ice packs.

It was hell. The whole process was hell. I couldn't look at people. I could not read. I did not look at computers because looking at anything caused pain.

I realize I was in so much pain in that my eyes were sore like muscles would be if you had just started working out.

I finally knew I was on the right track because I started to notice after a week, that though I was going through hell, each day I could see better than the day before. That is what gave me hope.

It was a total of three weeks of this. Then, one day, I could read fine again. I can read on the computer, type, and I don't need to make my print large.

The truth is that I stopped pushing myself to the next level and am stuck on fine print on pill bottles. I know I just need to push myself to read these things and I will improve.

It now has been about 2 1/2 months since my initial educational consult with Jack. My health is fine. I do have to admit to a bit of something.

After healing, I decided to be social again and go out to dinner nightly with people and enjoy red wine. I could not eat out with people for years because of the allergies. I could not drink wine, something I love, because of the insulin resistance and poor redox. I couldn't even eat a piece of fruit. I guess I was pre diabetic.

After about a month of living this social life, I have gained a bit of weight. I am not upset as I am healthy and it should come off easily. Believe me, I deserved to gain this weight. I really was having a great time eating and drinking as if I was sixteen again. It was great fun.

One interesting note is that I think I can feel the purple light in my tissues. The reason I say this is that as insulin resistance would come and go, I felt it come and go in relationship to some substance that was in my tissues. I knew it was a type of light. I knew when I felt this substance filled up in my tissues, I could eat fruit, honey and drink. I could feel when my blood was empty of this substance and knew if I touched sugars, I would really feel it.

I got really good at feeling this substance (which I know now is purple light) when I was using the sun to keep me alive during my addiction. I knew once my tank was full of this substance, I was free to do what I wanted. That meant partying, drinking, drugging for me in the old days. Now, it means having a bit of fruit and a glass of red. I am very excited about this recent blog "Time 3" as it explains the mysterious substance I have felt for so many years in my blood. I was planning my life around this substance but never new what it was. This blog explains everything to me now. It was purple light.

https://www.jackkruse.com/time-what-can-a-chart-tell-you/

As I write this post now, I am in Bangkok. I have been here for almost a week doing some shopping. I have felt a lot of dehydration in this city and have felt the purple light come and go. It especially goes when I am in the shopping malls. These are blue light palaces.

I have gotten some relief by buying some black lights for my hotel room and an infrared bulb. I have them shining on me now as I type. They really, really help.

So this is my story. I will continue to chronicle my bio hacks with the sun. I am so fascinated by it. I have been in love with the sun for a long, long time now.

Biohacking with the sun is my current obsession. I don't think that I will ever master this one and give it up. Maybe this is the obsession that all the other obsessions were leading met to. My goal is to share love and light and help people heal. I thank all of you on the forum for being of such great support to me as I have navigated my way through the material on the blog. You are the most generous people. All of us who have stuck with the material after years reading the blog should be congratulated. The blogs from the last few months just feel like the graduation presents. Honestly, I never thought the blog could get this juicy and actually are getting easier. We are on the cutting edge of science here. How lucky we are!

I am so grateful to Jack and his wife for all their efforts in keeping the blog and the forum going. I realize that they never had to do this. They never had to share this light, but they did, and so have all of you. I thank you.

Mel

Attached Files:

MisterT, Jude, sunkissed and 8 others like this.
  2. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

When you start writing you really write a lot! Love your story and honesty.

Ambian was bad for me too. Only used it for 6 months for sleep. At the end I noticed serious cognitive changes.

Glad you started this journal. We all learn from each other here.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
  3. Thanks so much. As mentioned I have been on the blog for almost two years but would never write an optimal journal. My story was all too weird and depressing. Now, I have something to scream about. I can't shut up. I finally have got it. The mysteries are over. I get it! Yesterday, Jack dropped another truth bomb that has sent my head reeling. I told him that I think after all these years of sun gazing, I found the secret formula. My best results came from 90 minutes of sun from 7:mmpft:0 am until 9:00 am (here in the tropics). Yes, everyone knows that these are the best times to sun ourselves. I know! However, there is one detail that when I add it gives me extraordinary results. It is when I lie flat on the ground. This is when magic ensues. I mean magic. I really, really mean magic. Weird stuff happens! Time acts weird. You can fit five days work into an hour. I can feel when I stand up from the 90 minutes of early morning sun when I am flat on the ground that stuff is gonna happen. I can feel so "sunlit". It feels as if I am more sun than density.

I now know that is the time when I should pick up those big projects I have been avoiding. The two hours after these sessions are power hours. Just give it a shot. Get grounded and stay out of the way of EMF's.

Jack said yesterday something I won't forget. He stated when you use sun in this way, you are "sphinx like". He says you are like the sphinx staring into the morning sun, completely grounded. He told us to look up the sphinx. The sphinx was a sun gazer. He looks like a lizard looking into the sun.

http://l7.alamy.com/zooms/6378ba9d5...sphinx-at-sunrise-giza-cairo-egypt-ar2tx0.jpg

Actually, there is lots of ancient Egyptian art about sun gazing.

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=sun gazing ancient egypt&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjau6vV8tzJAhVQVI4KHSJrCz4Q_AUIBygB&biw=853&bih=394#imgrc=sonI5qGazZUXYM:

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  4. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Thanks for allowing us to hear about your life's journey Mel. You are amazing. Your dedication to these protocols & what you have achieved is phenomenal.
    I'm sure it will help some of us to move our efforts up a notch. Good luck with whatever you do next. :):):)

5. Thanks so much. The sun is a universal elixir. It will work. Just keep playing with it. It will get you where you want to go.

6. Thanks for sharing your story. I appreciate you laying it all out there and allowing us to see a more complete picture of what you have been dealing with:)

7. Thank you for reading. I have wanted to talk about the sun for so many years. Since the world is scared to death of the sun, I never would talk about it. It was a secret between me and me. I know the power of the sun. It kept me alive for so long when I had an addiction that should have killed me many times over. I should have died almost everyday for a year. I always was surprised when I woke up and saw the empty bottles next to my bed. i never was surprised by how many pills I took with alcohol. I was surprised I woke up. I never knew how I was surviving and had nobody to talk to about it. I used to want to tell people "If the sun could keep me, this addict alive, imagine what it could do for you who are clean and sober." Imagine the power and potential of the sun for normal people! I am glad I survived and can share this now.

sunkissed, Dia and thisbirdhaswings like this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

A single moment can be expanded into something timeless. That moment, however, requires action to graduate from a idea to reality. Life should never end with an unique conclusion; your mind should penetrate all possibilities. We must breath life into moments that we do not want to die as just memories. Be like the sphinx and make light your elixir

9. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Thanks Mel for your inspirational story. I really want to improve my eyesight..I love being out in nature, walking, snorkling, swimming and also playing sports. It pisses me off that I need glasses or contacts.

Can you give a bit more detail on how you CT'd your eyes. Did you use soft gel ice packs? How long did you keep them on? When did you do it? For example did you go outside between 7-9 and alternate between ct and sungazing or did you just sungaze and do the ct indoors later in the day? What was your evening routine?

10. Hi Paul,

Thanks for giving me a chance to share more. It is funny that people are asking me how I CT'd my eyes. Because when I was doing it, everyone around me though I was out of my head. They kept telling me to go to the doctor right away due to the pains in my head. I got so much pressure because I was around a lot of people as my resort was packed at the time.

I would grab ice anywhere I could find it and put it on my eyes. It was that simple. I usually had ice packs as it was easier but sometimes I would just grab ice cubes and hold them on my eyes as I talked to people. The water would melt all over my face and drip onto the floor. People thought I was mad. I just knew the science was right. Jack told us all we needed to know. If I applied the science, it would work. I was sure of it. These may not be the details you are looking for. So, let me try to write out the average day.

I would wake up each morning at six AM and get some initial sun. I would grab a coffee and ice my eyes, socialize with the guests while I was icing my eyes. Then, After they were on their way for the day at 7:30 am, I would go out in the sun and do 90 minutes. As I got more sophisticated in my hack, I would go out with the ice packs and ice my eyes as I was sun gazing. One of the blogs talked about how cold surfaces attracts more light so that really got me going with icing my eyes in the sun.

After my morning sun, at 9:00 am, I would go off and start playing with the magic, which I now know to be purple light. For the next 2 hours, I would experience huge time distortions and be able to achieve crazy amounts of stuff. I would work hard. i usually avoided the computer. If I had to type, it was with my eyes closed. I would never look at blue light during this process. No artificial lights were on around me.

I would ice my eyes with ice packs or ice cubes on and off while I was working.

After lunch, around 1:00 pm, I would go out and get some UV sun for about 30 minutes on each side. Yes, I admit, I looked right into the sun. This was not prescribed by Jack. I just did it. Please don't do what I did. Just look into the sky or follow what Jack says. He says to look to the side of the sun, not in the sun. I have experimented in every which way and find just as much benefit in looking toward the sky as I do into the sun. I have hurt my eyes before by looking directly into the sun. I don't want you to do that.

I would ice my eyes more.

I would then take a 15-30 minute nap and work the rest of the day, icing my eyes whenever I could.

Every single day I had the chance, I would try to grab sunset. This was not always easy due to my work.

I iced my eyes at night and went to bed. If had done an afternoon sunset session, I would be exhausted. My sleep would be intense. I could barely walk as I must have been producing so much ocular melatonin.

i would eat smoked salmon once a day. I drank green juices and tropical juices all day. I juiced them myself. I also juiced fresh turmeric. I drank a lot of turmeric each day. Jack had mentioned something about turmeric in the consult. If he said it, I did it, and it worked. I still can't believe it!

I hope you feel this is easy. It is just sun, ice cubes, seafood, and hydration. It is really, really easy.I never took a single pill or any kind of supplement.

sunkissed, PaulG, caroline and 3 others like this.
  11. Joe Gavin

Joe Gavin Face Everything And Rise

Grounding and Gazing. Great combo Mel!

thisbirdhaswings likes this.
  12. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Mel, for eye CT I've been using a jade face roller, one with a small roller at one end, a larger one at the other. I dip the small one into a cup of melting ice and gently roll the ice cold wet roller over the closed lid, then I gently roll it up from the bottom and slightly raise my eyelashes, lets a bit of icy water in.... I also gently push and release the area of the tear duct several times. When I use the roller I can feel where the most swelling is. (I'm bio hacking reversing a sudden loss of sight in one eye due to my own stupidity):oops:. Great on a recent flight, asked for a cup of ice when the service trolley came round, and managed to ct my eyes with very little water dripping. Eyes were better when we landed than before we took off. The larger roller is good for doing the carotids.

I do ct both eyes, but I need to do more with the good eye, as my right eyelid is now thinner than the left .....:)

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

14. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

Mel,
    Thank you for sharing such a touching story. I feel so close to you (big hug!).
    You are in a wonderful place now with your healing and your boundless joy in reclaiming your health and youthfulness. I can feel your exuberance. Congratulations!!!
    I feel like we are all connected. It is definitely not by chance that we are all benefiting under Dr. Kruse's guidance and love. He must be an ancient soul who came back in this lifetime just to help all of us. I feel so grateful and humbled by all the incredible healing stories here in the forum. I will learn as much as I can and do my best to spread Dr. Kruse's selfless work. My husband, who is always the skeptical one, and slow to make changes, is jumping in without reservation. I guess he must have seen the remarkable difference in me in just these three weeks since I started sungazing.
    So, thank you again, Dr. Kruse, Mel, and everyone else in this Forum, for the lessons, experiences and knowledge.

Jenny S likes this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Nice............change happens when you reconnect with nature.

lohd2015 likes this.
  16. A jade face roller? I am so interested in hearing how other people are doing CT on their eyes. Please keep me up to date on your progress.

17. endless

endless New Member

I haven't done any eye CT other than when doing face dunks. I'm motivated by your start to do more though, perhaps with gel packs. Don't think I can do six hours a day but maybe six times a day!

18. caroline

caroline Moderator

What an amazing story Mel of passion and resilience and desire and intuition and a love for life in spite of and maybe because of all the bumps in the road - add in quantum entanglement and light and we have one heck of a story!

There is so much more to come from you ...... and all of us

jwhb77 likes this.
  19. Inger

Inger Silver

Melanie..... that is so very beautiful and strong...!!!!

I feel like you about the sun......... before I learned it from Jack... I too felt like the sun is my lover........ so sexy... isnĀ“t that crazy... and I too always was addicted to the sun
    it was and is the most important thing to me
    Sun always comes first in my life

You are so crazy and wild and strong..... I love it........... :love: :love: :love: :love:
    I am so glad you shared your story...... you have no idea how much worth it is................a huge inspiration.... the world need more people like you.... wow I am out of words, like.. really

20. What are the chances that I got a consult with the only doctor in the world who would not only understand this story but could explain it? Amazing! ote]

caroline likes this.