1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Melatonin Reversed??

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Duck, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Duck

Duck Silver

Hi Jack,

My Melatonin is reversed and Cortisol is low. My Testosterone is too high and I think my DHEAbis far from optimal (see attached). My Vitamin D has gone from 82 to 143 in 7 months which was a great result.
    I am a blue light maverick blocking everything from my eyes and skin and have been for 1.5 years. I use red LED’s at night and candles. I watch almost every sunrise and stay out in the morning sun for at least 2 hours.

Would greatly appreciate you’re input on this as my doctor is telling me to take Melatonin Supplements (el which I will never do)

Thanks in advance and look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
    Nathan

Attached Files:

2. Hunger4More

Hunger4More New Member

My questions - what's your seafood intake like and EMF exposure?

And from my knowledge, salivary testosterone may not be an accurate measure.

3. Duck

Duck Silver

I eat 3-4 dozen oysters per week, fish nearly every day and no technology in the bedroom, power switched off at mains during the night and only work 8 hours per week on a computer with iris software on it.
    I also live in a city with population of less then 100,000 inside the tropics in Australia (Cairns)

4. Hunger4More

Hunger4More New Member

So your labs suggest adrenal fatigue. Does this reflect how you feel in real life?

And have you been CTing much lately? CT increases receptor sensitivity, which naturally lowers certain hormones.

5. Duck

Duck Silver

I feel generally fine, but now that I think of it, I struggle to stay up past 10pm when I have friends birthdays on and post chemotherapy 2 years ago, I haven’t had the same energy levels I guess...

I have been CT’ing, not intensely, but cold showers, cold dunks, ice baths occasionally and spot ice sessions. Hi this may explain the hormones I guess...

I know adrenal fatigue recovery is a lengthy process and I will be resting more and meditating more. Very interested to hear if you have any other tips?

Thank you kindly