1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Melanie Procter blog is live now.

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Apr 12, 2014.

1. right here is all the evidence you need that a thought or belief can change your DNA expression!

kovita likes this.
  2. Inger

Inger Silver

Tanya... i think I am not as strong as you think...

I have to eat this way exactly because of that. Believe me, I feel not good if I eat much cooked, or regular paleo recipes and stuff. I think I am so broken that is why I have to eat raw and weird stuff.

If I was strong and healthy, I would do great eating normally? IDK.. but this is how I think...

so.. because I am so weak and sickly I need to do all this

and it makes me feel so darn good :)

Tanya likes this.
  3. Andrea

Andrea What is NOT on the menu?

So one's food shouldn't only be raw? It should be cold as well?
    Personally, I have changed my outlook on food lately, but I still like to actually enjoy eating it. In my opinion, a piece of a mammal tastes much better at the animal's body temperature (or slight fever) than cold from the fridge. But I'm willing to reconsider.

However, I wonder what happens to the food in the fridge and freezer - with regard to electrons, water, EMF and such. Because there's no way I could kill an animal a day to eat...
    Should food from the freezer or fridge be placed outdoors in the sun (if you can do that without having it eaten up by birds or other animals)? Put it on a Magnetico sleep pad for a while? Or maybe bury it in the garden for a while? :confused:

4. a friend of mine from japan, his parents live on the side of a volcano.
    they went up to the volcano and chiselled off a large piece of volcanic rock that was hardened into a large flat plate about 3' x 2'
    they now cook on it with a long burning fire under it....amazing

the relevance? i dont know but it was once an electron dense molten rock...

Shijin13 and kovita like this.
  5. kovita

kovita Gold

i vote for burrying it in the garden for a while! Sounds yummy! ;-)

6. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Just like how we have been doing for a long time, when we still lived in sync with nature...

kovita likes this.
  7. Tanya

Tanya Gold

Hi Inger. I was merely trying to point out the nature of the autoimmunity in someone.... I’ve said many times that our health hardships cannot and should not be ever be compared - all of them are our own and unique, just as the challenges that we face in order to overcome them...

I am so truly glad that all of this is helping you - you are so sweet and genuine person who deserves to be happy and healthy and that is my most sincere wish for you.:)

8. Tanya

Tanya Gold

Perhaps, your own Blog in which you said
    might help you out with that, Jack? :) I don’t know if it is, in fact, accurate for every AI case, but I certainly have suffered a significant cognitive decline due to CFS, FM and RA - hope, that you would accept that as a legitimate enough excuse...;)

Fortunately, my pursuit of knowledge still remains very healthy and reading your blogs certainly helps me with expanding my mind.

Jack, I printed all 21 pages of the blog and read it again with all the attention it deserved.

It is, no doubt, another masterful showcase that serves to reinforce the benefits of the Epi-Paleo Rx to which I already whole-heartedly subscribe and I absolutely agree with everything that you have outlined in it.

If only I could just leave it at that....but there is no way that I can even pretend to say of being ready not only to have my food raw, but to just swallow it nevertheless. I seem to be the only one here, but I still have an issue with that because I see that as a potential risk which may produce some unwelcome results for me.... I wonder what ever happened to that Jack who in BG 6 cautions people with AI to stay away from a whole list of foods? In my opinion, having to swallow raw foods might be even more of a challenge for some...for me. Considering what I had to endure before I was able to achieve what I can finally enjoy now, I am not willing to jeopardize that in order to test to see who is right..:)

Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
    Lahelada likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

LOL touche........

Tanya likes this.
  10. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Yes, I have previously experienced brain fog and forgetting words for a few seconds. I know most of the adult population here has brain damage to an extent. After all, who among us has not had a low vitamin D level? But I also know that much of this damage is reversable--I have experienced it myself.

Tanya, I was thinking about you with the swallowing foods whole issue. I remember that some supplements were a problem. Today my plate of oysters included two large ones. I didn't think I would be able to get them down whole, and I don't have difficulty with swallowing. Well, I ended up surprising myself. Guess it can actually be done!
    My DH also has some difficulties swallowing. He probably needs more energy.

11. Tanya

Tanya Gold

Sally, that is so wonderful that you were able to do that! I wish I could say the same.... The extent of the damage and how long it has been are two huge factors.....so at this point I am just trying to preserve what is remaining.....

Sally, of course it can be done - I never doubted that....Based on my own situation, I just did not think that it would be a good idea for me personally to do so....

12. i think he means it is a precursor condition, not a symptom
    ie brain signalling is altered due to inflammation

13. ssj3

ssj3 Silver

Can the foods you tend to prefer/eat frequently indicate the state of your mitochondria?

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yes I believe so.......it was implied in EMF 4. Endurance athletes, obese, and those with AI's feel they need carbs because of their swollen mitochondria

cantweight likes this.
  15. kovita

kovita Gold

i have AI and crave sugar only when i wake up in the middle of the night or in rare case a take nap after waking up from the nap. I am reading the BG series and BG 16 is like my very real bad dream. Just not sure where to really start when everything is broken.

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Simple........collect electrons. Anyone feeling they are hearing this a lot lately?

Tanya likes this.
  17. Tanya

Tanya Gold

Josh, I do realize that you could not possibly see me smiling while I was writing what I said to Jack......I am so glad though that he got it exactly the way it was intended to be.... I am also glad that I still have around one of my daughter's books (The Emperor of Nihon-Ja by John Flanagan) to quote this from: "ah, Signor Halt", he said uncertainly, "you are making a joke, yes?" "he is making a joke, no", Will said. "but he likes to think he is making a joke, yes" ;)