1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Melanie Procter blog is live now.

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Tanya

Tanya Gold

I got lost at number 5......

I would not even try to pretend that I am able follow this new Jack's theory even a little...

To me it seems just like a huge recipe for a leaky gut syndrome - a critical factor in autoimmune disease.

I keep thinking that if we don’t chew, our food properly before we swallow it, it would eventually compromise the barrier factor of our intestinal lining...

Approaching it from the ancient oriental medicine point of view: "If you do not mix saliva in every morsel of your food, you are eating poison.”

This is one of those times that I am once again so grateful for you being here, Josh...you can always digest it to a form that I can swallow it... so if you are ready for the challenge.... I seem to be the only biggest dummy here who is simply saying “what?!" when all the others are seeing the light

2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I am onboard with this. Makes sense. What is the function of tastebuds though in thiz new old world? Poison no poison indicator and not much more?

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Taste buds are designed to bring you to foods dense in electrons and in things that will optimally make your tissues work with the optics of the photoelectric effect. This is why we lost our fur. the more electrons you collect the more complexity is favored. Humans are more complex than chimps but you'd never know it just looking their genomes.

4. Tanya

Tanya Gold

Haha, I only used that quote to appeal to Josh's oriental medicine connection..:).. I am glad that it all makes sense to you, Lahelada. Obviously, I cannot say the same. So, it appears that I have the "honor"of being the one lonely member of the "dummy" group...:(

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Jeremy said he can't taste anything? except for wine? why would that be?

PaulG likes this.
  6. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

No you are not. You sparked my question !
    I had a thought today. If on this journey at some point you don't feel like a dummy you are not getting it. I mean it is a not only a learning process, but also a dogma unlearning process and somewhere in the middle one feels the way you do as you lose common reference points. So your dummy feeling is actually part of the progress.It is a fleeting moment though...Up until a few days ago I felt it and and then something just snapped into place.

Albert83BCN, SeaHorse and caroline like this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

Tanya - this is tough stuff! I have no science background what so ever ...... My head always hurts it seems! But I love it...
    Dr. K. has told me so many times .."You don't have to speak Chinese .... to eat Chinese food"

Don't forget Dr. K. is writing for scientists and doctors too - they have to get it so humans can move forward and solve all our problems we are creating.....

Danco3636 likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

because he senses the environment via touch and his tensegrity system..........his defect is in his cell membranes so electrons collected in that system are more important than ones from your taste buds. Taste buds are wired to the mitochondrial collection system. Jeremy has perfect mitochondria.

9. Tanya

Tanya Gold

Lahelada and Caroline, thank you for trying to make me feel better...

What I expressed above was my immediate reaction upon basically just glancing over the blog. I now plan to spend much more time on it.

I will note, hover, that none of Jack's teaching have ever produced so many unanswered questions in my mind as this one. I have always felt so empowered by everything that I have learned here so far. Believe it or not, but it all started to come together for me.

Even with this blog, if I were to hi light all the points that I agree with, you will see it ended being mostly yellow....
    This is what stumbles me.
    Jack keeps referring to the SAD diet when he is making his point. I seriously doubt that anyone here is eating that way anymore and how does that affect people who are Epi-Paleo converts?

Next for me is the statement regarding just swallowing your food. Until I am convinced otherwise, I believe that the digestive process still begins in the mouth, before our food can be used and absorbed in the body. I am not a dentist, but I can imagine that even our teeth would have never looked the way they do if we did not have to use them to break down the food into smaller particles in order to get it down our digestive tract. If we just swallow our food, does it mean there is no longer need for the saliva that is generated in our mouth when we do chew i? Isn’t that is when the body’s first enzymes are being added at that point?

Some people have less the optimal digestive system, and many loose their digestive enzymes with age. However, it is your body, and not the food, that must supply the enzymes needed to digest it.

Anything, in my view, that disrupts the production and the release of the digestive enzymes will create an extra burden for the digestive process and may even injure the gut lining. The food that is not digested can become a huge, huge problem, especially for someone who is not optimal, like me. The improper digestion, leaky gut, and malabsorption of nutrients can lead not only to various food sensitivities but to serious AI disorders. I can only speculate how much even worse it could be for someone who is already suffering from some of that.

The last item is raw food. My only problem with that is that it again not everyone could possibly jump on that wagon. Meat, fish and seafood contain bacteria, parasites and other microorganisms that could be very dangerous for some people with AI conditions. I believe in a very mild cooking of them, just enough to destroy all those things, but not to damage the protein or the fats in them.

As I said, I will read the blog again in a hope that I might be able to find the answers to my concerns.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^you need to read brain gut 5 and see what it says in there about raw seafood. Because you think you should chew maybe that is why you have the AI you have? The difference between chimp and human teeth is a shocking change.

11. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Just a personal shortie on raw food.

I do not care at all about the possible problems with parasites and other stuff. Even if you have some kind of trouble they would provide information. Picture this, your food is and should be based on the place you do your show on. If you live in modern city and eat the same way you end up being a part of that environment, quite dead, dry and stiff. When you start to eat life your memory start to remember stuff, the wild fish with some small parts of bacteria tells you a story and everything inside of you starts to chime in, you remember.

If i puke, good, the memory works and stuff gets into my bank of memories for the future and my kids to come. Illness from memory can have many takes on us and i think the last thing we should worry about is the above.

By eating raw and fast we have time to do other things, get more energy, convert energy and gain structure in life.

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  12. Inger

Inger Silver

Oh yeah Peter! The best thing about raw is the no cooking thing for sure!!! the time saving too! I have developed an aversion against cooking... it feels so unnecessary I just am so happy I do not need to do it. Sometimes I cook for family.. and I really do not enjoy it anymore... staying there in the kitchen, all this EMF... and smells... and so much to clean up... so much wasted time :(
    I really do not get it at all.... I do like to make some raw delicious stuff at times, but it is different. If I had a gas stove maybe the cooking would bother me less but here almost every household has a electric stove, and so much EMF, I have measured. ugh!

oh man Raw is so fresh... and clean, and nice and no smells at all :) :) :)
    and juicy.. just yummy :)

I do chew a little... but not too much. One oyster maybe in 5 pieces.. i want to taste it! and I need to chew a little so stuff do not get stuck in my throat but nice to know there is benefits to be a lazy chewer for sure ;)

13. Inger

Inger Silver

I think bacteria and parasites can help at least allergies. Ask Josh...;) Maybe they are just what AI affected people need to heal?
    I guess they are good for me - maybe that is why humans are so sickly and weak and have all these terrible illnesses, because we are so afraid of bacteria and viruses and parasites?

14. Josh

Josh Gold

Beware, the devil is in the detail and the N=1 state of the individual. Inger and Peter are clearly strong people with good redox potentials. Not all bugs are a blessing......

Shijin13 likes this.
  15. Tanya

Tanya Gold

Peter and Inger, I know that you both mean well....My immune system, however, is not like yours - it cannot tell the difference between myself and non self. When it does perceive something as being foreign, it misguidedly attacks my own body as in getting Rheumatoid Arthritis, for example.... Once you have one of the AI, there is a pretty good chance of you getting another one.

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What does the current blog say? How do you get an AI to begin with..........then read what you wrote. I wont eat that way..........sit back and think, A why do I have this AI and why did I say what I did? Lack of electrons is the answer to all of the above questions. We just spoke about this very thing int he webinar Q & A last night.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Once you get an AI you get lots of diseases. Peter made that point.........AI's steal electrons quickly and lower your overall redox sink.

18. Tanya

Tanya Gold

Jack, what Peter said would be a good advice for someone to follow in order to prevent AI from ever happening in the first place, but once you already have it - you need to be extra careful how you proceed....

I went and dutifully read again the BG5 - still not sure why you recomended for me to to that..:)..

Even though reading your blogs always requires the maximum effort on my part, I slowly but steady get and embrace all the material that is being presented in them.

BG 5 was espesially important to me because it made me realize right away how poorly my odds were stock up from the very beginning - as a child of Hollocaust survivors and living under the communism regime, I am actually amazed that I managed to stay happy, healthy and excelled in school and college during that time....

Not only it all caught up with me but it was making up for the lost time....

As I am very well aware now, food or the lack of it was only a part of what I can blame what’s finally happened to me. The other factors that later added on to the injury were lack of coherent water, the photoelectric effect and huge loss of electrons due to non-native EMF.

I understand that I need to collect as many free electrons as possible in order to improve my redox potential. With everything else that I am doing for that, am I wrong to think that chewing or not chewing your food (cooked or raw) would not be that critical for me in me trying to achieve that? Is it really worth that much risk in my present condition for me to take?

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

And let me explain this a bit more..............just knowing something is an electron loss (ie: any AI, neolithic disease, or higher carb diet) is not the key..........it is the rate of loss or change that life pays attention to thermodynamically. When your redox sink is declining you are stealing electrons from all higher energy systems who have them further declining their function. This is why all AI's have neurologic issues. Here Tanya is you real issue.

Temperature change offsets electron loss...........the colder preserves it. Compression shirts kind of act like CT does. The warmer depletes it at all scales in the universe and in your cells. It has never been about macronutrients or calories.

Josh likes this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Not Chewing your food is what you need to do..........Why? It is in the BLOG, the less you process your food up higher means your are selecting a more complex gut flora. All people with AI's have a lowered number of species and lowered totally diversity !!!!! What is another reason? Big food particles means it is much harder to make new AB's when they get exposed to the GALT's immune system. I just can not fathom you do not see this.

Josh (Paleo Osteo) and Josh like this.