1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Measles cures cancer, thoughts

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Jenifer Caplan, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Jenifer Caplan

Jenifer Caplan I am the outlier

hi I have not written in a while. I’m all over the place everyday researching everything related to mitochondria and studies and energy and light, chakras, seferot ( Kabbalah) color therapy soundswaves, vibro acoustics, tuning forks .. frequencies, radio towers , emf blockers anyway but aside from all that reading... and connecting the dots I just saw a post on Facebook about how measles has been shown to cure cancer and and shrink tumors. I just wanted your insight on how that could work on an energy and mitochondrial perspective, and for those who have had measles( not vaccinated ) does it maybe give them some sort of protection against certain cancers? Just thoughts if anyone could weight in I just want to see what other here think.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

it does and it is no shock.

3. Jenifer Caplan

Jenifer Caplan I am the outlier

Any more insight regarding why it works and if you actually had the virus at any stage in life would you have any increase in protection against these types of cancer? Also how is it effecting the mitochondria thank you