1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Measing % of heteroplasmy

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by George Papamarkos, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Thank you - @JanSz
    As you can imagine, my food intake for five decades has been mostly vegetables; that is artichoke, asparagus, brussel sprouts, broccoli, bok chow, cauliflower, mushrooms, some yam in season, etc., all of which must be cooked. I eat very few carrots (too many carbs).
    Pork (even pasture raised), especially the fat, has serious mold mycotoxin issues; because, like humans, they process these toxins in the same way. I'm sure you are very aware of this. The agriculture industry has fought this battle for over 5,000 years. Many cultures just forbid its consumption i.e. Kosher Law. I understand that Dr. Jack Kruse believes "you can eat shit on a shingle" if your redox is good. However, mine is not.
    Here's just one reference: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1319610310000827
    I currently drink two liters of alkaline infused RO water, stored in glass.
    If our solar light only provides information, then my cells are preparing for winter.
    Thank you - again.

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Look for your answers in what you said.

drezy and shah78 like this.
  3. Thank you - @shah78
    Is there a contact who may be able help me find accommodations?

Are there locations you would recommend over others as well as locations to avoid?

Would you recommend I learn the language before coming?

Should I learn the specific laws of the land, including driving laws before I rent a car?
    Can I trust a “taxi”?

Since I am white Caucasian male, are there prejudices I should be aware of? Over my short lifetime from childhood thru professional life in United States, being a white male has made me a target of hatred.

The unseen toxic – electromagnetic radiation is not just a factor of population density. It is well known that radar and microwave communication can be most intense thru unpopulated areas. These relay stations (whether for military or not) are devastating for the communities “under fire”. Question: Have the locations you recommend been tested?

What is the social sanitation of the community including sewage and water?

What is the mean economic standard of the community? Are the average people finding sustainable employment?

Do the people in these communities feel their government is providing political stability and safety for its citizens?

Why are these interests important? Because life is not all about me – we live as a community – life is about us. If individuals cannot find viable employment, if their government exploits its people and resources, etc. for power, name the corruption, then everyone suffers.

Thank you again.

JanSz likes this.
  4. @JanSz -> Wonder if it would help you if you would replace that 9 cups of vegetables with one cup of pork lard? Occasionally instead of pork lard use olive oil or avocado oil. (oleic acid).

Question: Is there a recipe book I could use to assist me in implementing this change? I simply don’t know how to do it? The “old-dog” can be taught, but I need some help.

Thank you

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

There are many ways to eat pork, this is one simple way to introduce you to this type of food.
    Go to Costco or Mexican food store, buy pork belly or bacon.
    Fry it.
    Use grease only.
    Add some oregano or other spice to make it easier to eat.
    ----
    Do not buy ready-made lard. Usually, it is hydrogenated.

Olive oil, buy Californian virgin oil, cold pressed.
    California supposedly is the only place that make sure that what is written on the label is actually in the bottle.
    Other places just sell labels. That is Greek or Italian or other bottle with wonderful writing on their labels may contain axle grease in the bottle.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
    John Schumacher likes this.