1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Measing % of heteroplasmy

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by George Papamarkos, Jul 3, 2017.

1. shah78

shah78 Gold

• it never was for me. 2500 hrs over 5 years didn't equal 0ne week in the water of yucatan. i'm 63 as well....getoutof america. i live for $800 /month.includes health insurance. social sercurity check goes twice as far.you are living in nnEMF schindler's list...not hogans heroes. lovable shultz and klink are not on camera!!!! :)

John Schumacher likes this.
  2. shah78

shah78 Gold

now ct is a joy in yucatan. 15minutes. get out of tub at 7pm.....sound asleep at 7:15.melatonin orgy!!!! anabolic to the max.:) muscle growth......, try it, ...you'lllike it. :).. in tub right now.... looking at Patriots scores.

3. Thank you so much @shah78 for the feedback! I will begin my plans, since you seem to have found a valuable location. Question: where in Inyucatan do you recommend or is it Isla Mujeres?

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
  4. shah78

shah78 Gold

Be a" quantum Patriot",,not a "quantum cleveland brown!!

drezy likes this.
  5. drezy

drezy Gold

LMFAO. I might recycle that and instead use "quantum Benedict Arnold" as my own forced false dilemma.

At least it might instill little history...

6. @shah78 my income is very limited. When I look at this area, flying into Cancun, looking for lodging. I see accommodations of over $600 per day. I appreciate your feedback; however, when I look at the prices of membership into the Dr. Jack Kruse Black Swans, the gap of financial class is great. I do not even make enough to purchase eating out for lunch. The membership into Optimal Health at the Silver level is very difficult for me to manage. It will take me a year to save up enough just for the flight to Cancun. I'm not complaining. I have asked for specifics about your location. I am requesting again please share.

Lahelada likes this.
  7. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

John, don't forget that the $ sign is used for pesos and dollars. When yoy see 600 dollars a day you should be looking at a nice house or a suite at a hotel. If you are not it is probably pesos or not a day rental. Local prices are cheaper but it depends on you how well you can adapt. Shah will hopefully tell you more.

shah78 and John Schumacher like this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Other than the above,
    the main reason to go to this place is to spend 8 hrs/day every day in the water.
    I think that @John Schumacher should try that first in his own backyard.
    upload_2019-11-2_13-31-46.png

trow feeding

9. Currently, I only spend 20 to 30 minutes in 50 degree river water.

10. My life currently is too exciting to waste sitting for hours a day in hopes one specific protocol will be the magic pill for health. Of course solar intensity at lower latitudes may have an influence; however, cold therapy works best in high latitude locations followed up by infrared treatments, if the genetic makeup of individual(s) is suited for it. My ancestors come from Prussia to the Americas, settled in Pennsylvania, helped build the town which became Hazleton. When winter comes, I feel better; I've never really understood it. Warm to hot weather is oppressive, makes me sluggish; I can't seem get up the desire nor energy to get anything done in a hot climate; I can't seem to be able to drink enough, can't sweat enough. I like snow.

11. shah78

shah78 Gold

This truly is an example of the dunning-kruger effect running wild destroying any possibility of recovery. This is so sad so very sad. I keep having to look to see what site I am on. Is this an aspry,? Is this a mercola site? Is this a Ben Lynch site? I go up to the top and I see a Jack Kruse picture and I am utterly amazed.. :)

12. shah78

shah78 Gold

What part of "I live on $800 a day is confusing? ":) in my 780 sat high school math world I get $27 a day :) you get $600 a day. Isn't this the prime example of dunning-kruger.

13. shah78

shah78 Gold

After the $320 cold tub I will chime in as well :) just two weeks ago I purchased a $19 cold tub. Let's repeat. The guy who lives here, experiencing the experience of the Yucatan bought hiscold tub for $19 ,but the people who are not living here bought a tub for $320.:) :)

14. shah78

shah78 Gold

Excellent comment. About the pesos. Perhaps six hundred dollars is 600 pesos. I do live on 600 pesos a day coincidentally., congratulations you are not living in the dunning-kruger Bizarro world :)

15. shah78

shah78 Gold

And remember when I say $800 a month I mean $800 a month including a health insurance for a 63 year old man....

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
  16. shah78

shah78 Gold

What does" I can't get anything done "lean ? I would say curing disease is "getting something" done.:) .. I would say deriving a body composition of a 20 year old is getting something done. :) I would say curing 8 allopathic diseases getting something done :). I would say having the smoothest skin of one's entire life is getting something done. I would say having the best bowel movements of one's life getting something done...... but that's just me :) I live on the "Cocoon "Side of the Mountain I do not live on the "dunning-kruger horror picture show "Side of the Mountain :)

John Schumacher, Phosphene and Inger like this.
  17. shah78

shah78 Gold

I want to thank you two for firing me up. It's as if you force-fed me three or four quarts of strong Mexican coffee. It is 2 hours until Yucatan sunrise and I can barely wait to get out there for my five or six hours in the water and then come home to my hour/ hour and a half cold tub. I will enjoy the activity as if I were spending $600 a day.:) I never knew 600 pesos could feel this good :)

John Schumacher and Phosphene like this.
  18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2019-11-3_6-30-34.png

Hot----->sluggish
    Cold---->feel better
    Solar----> nine cups of vegetables

Wonder if it would help you if you would replace that 9 cups of vegetables with one cup of pork lard? Occasionally instead of pork lard use olive oil or avocado oil. (oleic acid)

Drink only when thirsty second time.
    Do not drink when you thought of drinking the first time, wait 5-10 minutes.
    Do not push this new habit on yourself; get into it gradually.

Take the 9 cups of vegetables, juice it up, throw away the pulp, use the juice instead of water first.

Let me know if it helped.
    Do not worry about the cost of DDW, just do not use it (if successful in reducing your daily water volume to under 1 liter.
    If you drink more than one liter/day, make it DDW-25.
    ----------
    Since you will be eating mostly pigs, do not worry about cows eating this or that.

Any energy on Earth originated from the sun.
    Any energy our body deals with is solar energy.
    Real-time solar energy coming to earth is minute (very small) comparing to the energy body uses in the process of living. That is when you measure it on the equator. It is even less when farther from the equator.
    Solar light is unimportant as an energy source.
    Solar light is information. That is THE important part of the (real-time) solar light.

If you need energy, eat it.

We are eating energy that was stored over millions of years.
    Eventually, that energy will run out.

. upload_2019-11-3_7-51-9.png

19. Thank you @shah78 -> I'm looking for the Cocoon side of the mountain. I have just been unable to find it. I was hoping for a little help (not in concept or generalities). I need specifics about the location -> please.

shah78 likes this.
  20. shah78

shah78 Gold

i will give specific answers. i need a question. ask up to 100!!!! :)

;0