1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Measing % of heteroplasmy

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by George Papamarkos, Jul 3, 2017.

1. shah78

shah78 Gold

Please,stop all this nonsense. get on a plane and come to isla mujeres. your social security check is worth twice what itis in america.cure the diabetis once and for all. you will get better erections too! :) :) this is excruciating to read.... cure the diabetis!!!!!!

John Schumacher likes this.
  2. shah78

shah78 Gold

50 years of failure is enough. i know about yeaars of failure .I was a RED SOX fan...:) :)

caroline likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

You are sitting in the water for 8 hr every day or more, 365/24, and you call that life.
    It does not work for everybody or, or at least not everybody can sit that long in the water.
    I understand that it works for you when nothing else did.
    I think that it is a rather extreme solution.
    It is worth to look for less drastic ways.

4. shah78

shah78 Gold

i sit in the water because it makes me younger. I only have to sit in the water 2 or three hours a day. Its a fucking WORLD CLASS BEACH>beach! Are you serious. I'm a "beach bum". I cured 8 allopathic diseases . Some were 60 years old.How is retiring to a tropical "paridise" Extreme? at half the price of America. Google: Franz Kafka. he grew up ner you.!!:)

Phosphene and caroline like this.
  5. shah78

shah78 Gold

Funny, I wasn't speaking to you.:) do you have diabetis too? I was speaking to John. :)

JanSz likes this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I was explaining to John how I got rid of my diabetes (within two months)(no change of residence or quitting job need).

shah78 likes this.
  7. shah78

shah78 Gold

now to answer the question which has been hijacked by endless lab result discussion. I look at my nails I look at my hair I look at my teeth I'd look at my skin I observe. My Hunger, my thirst, my sleep, I look at my body composition, my erections, my soreness after exercise, my coordination, my energy and my mood.

Phosphene, caroline and JanSz like this.
  8. shah78

shah78 Gold

Yes but you're haven't cured this testosterone issue for 20 years 30 years you inject anabolic steroids into yourself. I would call that very extreme. That's just me. I'd rather sit on the beach :)

caroline likes this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

My balls a shot.
    They are done with producing testosterone anywhere, on the moon or equator.
    Supplemental testosterone allows me to have sex with my DGF twice a day or more if the need arises.
    I wish that @John Schumacher will do that or better.
    I do not think I would like to have sex in the water.
    Without supplemental testosterone not only my sex is gone but also all of the daggers in the heart, go deeper.
    Do you have a female companion with you? (Life seems better with them)(especially those that have a headache less often).

....[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
    caroline and shah78 like this.
  10. shah78

shah78 Gold

You realize you are writing this from new jersey! .on the other hand, upon arrival in the chicxulub crater,My erections/body composition are better than they were in college during the Ford administration. LOCATION matters. LOCATION RULES. LOCATION ROCKS. :) LOCATION prevents "dunning-kruggeritis" :) apparently

caroline and JanSz like this.
  11. drezy

drezy Gold

We interrupt this old man penis and balls programming to bring you this public service announcement:

Don't knock it till you try it.

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I stand corrected.
    Maybe someday I will try but first would like to have the second opinion from @caroline.

13. shah78

shah78 Gold

i was waiting for you to chime in, drezy :)

drezy likes this.
  14. We can go over all the tests' results that I have done and perhaps plan to add a few more as my budget permits. However, the diagnosis will not change. I am diabetic and hypertensive. Over the past fifty years, I have focused on reducing my genetic risk - cancer & CVR; however, my practices: sun, air, water, food, exercise, rest and nutraceuticals have not prevented this outcome nor resolved it. I have tracked the progress of these two diseases as they have increased over time. I will continue to test; however, I must have an intervention that works.

JanSz likes this.
  15. Gentlemen - I do not understand this dialog. Please explain this type of "communicational exchange".

16. Dear Shah78, I do not understand this type of dialog. However, if you are willing -> Where are you living? I do not know LOCATION.

17. I hope @caroline will respond.

18. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

@drezy is one of our resident sexperts and inveterate jokester. I think that, aside from a naughty tryst with his wife, little would please him more than more frank discussions here about sex. We generally tolerate his antics fairly well. :D:rofl:

@shah78 (Lloyd) lives on lovely Isla Mujeres off the coast of Cancun most of the time, and his wife maintains a residence in Florida I believe. He proclaims to have found a fountain of youthful healing in the water of the Chicxulub crater, and it’s hard to argue with his results. I visited for a week last year, and it will be 2-3 weeks this year. :)

@JanSz is a lovable combination of the two.

Hope this helps!

John Schumacher and drezy like this.
  19. drezy

drezy Gold

How could I possibly keep away from this one?
    This thread just became a popup man-cave!

LOL! New forms of communication exchange are good for neural plasticity so c'mon in. It's confusing when you really start to get to know the mitochondriac crew. I've been here.

Just imagine if a mancave fucked a popup restaurant. You'd get a baby popup mancave where you'd be walking down the street and notice that all of a sudden there was a space where a bunch of guys were all talking shit (or very frankly) to each other comfortably. This here is the forum equivalent of that and where you've found yourself.

Not only is it fine, but it's informative. It's a sign that the guys in this mancave care about you. Read between the salt and you'll even see they care about each other.

MITpowered26 and Phosphene like this.
  20. drezy

drezy Gold

@Phosphene is just orienting you and marking the round
    [​IMG]

halvibe, MITpowered26 and Phosphene like this.
  21. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Well placed bug.

drezy likes this.