1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Meals + CT

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by April, Nov 21, 2020.

1. April

April New Member

I have been doing CT during my lunch break. Does anyone know if it would be more beneficial to eat before or after CT. I have no disease and am not overweight.

2. May I suggest having less in your tummy the better; hydration is important.

What Cold Therapy protocol are you using? For yourself or your son?

3. April

April New Member

I don’t know if I’m using any specific protocol. The gulf is getting cooler and I’m trying to get in it when I can. I can usually get in for 10-15 minutes during my lunch break on work days. Just was wondering if it made a difference if I ate my lunch before or after. I usually eat some seafood in my lunch, so I thought maybe cold could help incorporate DHA in my tissues faster but I’m not sure if 15min right after I eat gives it enough time to do that. The water is not that cold yet. Probably around 70 degrees.

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

There is a huge C/T thread here somewhere.

Jack used to recommend a high fat meal and glasses of ice cold water before proper C/T.........