1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Mayuri's Optimal Journal - Been Following Dr. Jack Since Feb. 2017

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Mayuri, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Mayuri

Mayuri Silver

Genetics:
    Maternal Haplogroup J1c
    86% Italian

Mother developed dementia, had sleep apnea, 8 small strokes - high carb high sugar diet, high stress and she was seldom outdoors. Neurologist gave her 5 years after diagnosis, rapid dementia - she died 5 years after diagnosis at 76 yrs. old. Grandmother was insulin diabetic - very active traveller, was head of a typing pool all her life, developed pancreatic cancer.

Prior to getting sick, my work was in a University town with mega-technology for 12 years, wifi and modem computers everywhere and very long work hours. I had flu every single winter, never any sunlight (even in the summers). Before diagnosis my doctor told me I had slight fatty liver disease, he said not to worry because everyone had it. I never ate meat or fish, only soya burgers and soya this and that.

Before that, I lived in the tropics for 21 years, never ever was sick. Was in the sunshine everyday with lots of water sports and swimming, although I was still working long hours with computers.

Live in Oz now, we've been following you faithfully and we are doing really well with your protocols. We're out everyday in the sunshine, even when it's freezing out. We're drinking deuterium free water and eating all the good things. Change is hard, the body revolts.

Doing real well, my blood work looks great, and hoping to continue to do well.
    The prognosis scares the crap out of one, high recurrence rates - makes one value life more.
    Your January 2018 lecture was great.

I am interested in stem cells. Your stem lecture is whoa, need to listen to it a few more times.
    Thanks for E V E R Y T H I N G in a big big way!

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

welcome