1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

May sound crazy...

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Sunny20152019, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Sunny20152019

Sunny20152019 Silver

I live in Tulsa, OK and I have EHS. I have felt a huge wave of radiation everywhere in the last couple of weeks. I felt the wifi at my job even increase in power. Lots of nausea, shortness of breath, headaches, etc. then last week our ICU beds filled up and I have multiple staff members coming down with symptoms and “testing positive”... it’s terrifying everyone in the city and our rhino mayor and corrupt health department will more than likely try to shut our indoor spaces again...
    5G warfare maybe?!

2. Sunny20152019

Sunny20152019 Silver

I’ve also have 5 staff memes complaining of constant headaches and nausea and tightness in their chest since last weekend..

3. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

Low levels of vitamin sunshine.

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Is this anything to do with Elon Musk? starlink? Lot of talk here in Australia about it......

Sunny20152019 likes this.
  5. AlanaVint

AlanaVint New Member

Hi Sunny I too am "hyper" sensitive and can only relate with deep compassion from knowing first hand the living cost to us for the few that are profiting and the masses that are enjoying "convenience."

Warfare is not much off the center of possibility. I was listening to a talk between Tom Cowan and Catherine Austin Fitts and she, from the insider perspective of being among them (while not herself evil) in govt has said that the 21 Trillion that went "missing" was in part invested in mind control "invisible tech" and we all realize this is done through the "wireless society" network of electrosmog. She also said that in the 90s, "they" (the "leadership") knew that their financial model was reaching its dead end and they would need something "new." The decent option would be a financially responsible model; the evil model would mean reducing the population and further centralizing/consolidating power (money). This was just before the 1997 build out of the first layer of their "wireless society."

I am here if you want someone to talk with that understands that we are forced to endure and the more vulnerable do not really have options, as those require money that we are deprived from "earning" due to the high costs of absorbing the living losses of those who are profiting off this illegal and highly cruel technology. This is capitalism in its essence: profit which in human living psychological terms is exploit which is an attitude of narcissism, the real issue (not political, not even technological...just the evil of destructive extreme self interest).

Sunny20152019 and Dteshome like this.
  6. Sunny20152019

Sunny20152019 Silver

I’m outside all day with my kiddos and watch the sunrise.. it was a shift in intensity.. I could feel it! Then our ICU beds filled up... the health director and mayor are blaming it on people living in areas outside of the city “without the mask mandates...” so corrupt and idiotic.. we went to Broken Bow over the past weekend with LOW cell service in the national park.. I felt 100% better after a couple days.. then immediate headache the moment we drive back into the city.

caroline likes this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

5g? That's what happens to me in a 5g town near us.

8. Sunny20152019

Sunny20152019 Silver

I wasn’t aware we had 5G in Tulsa but I wouldn’t be surprised.... we’re looking for land waaayy outside the city.