1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Matty's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Matt Fowler, Dec 21, 2020.

1. thats interesting - thats the fourth time Ive heard Joe dispenza's name recently so I guess I should check him out.

If my symptoms dont get any better in the coming weeks I might trial some Wim Hof. Desperate times sometimes call for desperate measures.

Thank you for the links :thumbsup:

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

It makes me feel good (mentally) when I get my two favorite tests done.
    Spectracell.com
    DUTCHtest.com

Matt Fowler and John Schumacher like this.
  3. What are your current issues?

Matt Fowler and JanSz like this.
  4. Thank you, I will look into getting these tests. I havent had bloods taken for three years

5. Dizziness, fatigue, really bad anxiety, sleep problems, tinnitus, fight or flight mode. I start to improve in the summer, and then get worse in the winter again. I think Im in a low dopamine, low serotonin, low melatonin state, possibly with adrenal issues caused by crazy strength topical and nasal steroid medications. Grounding helps tremendously, and my house is right by some electric train tracks, so im guessing electricity plays a big roll - my mitochondria are probably shot to pieces. Also, Ive probably got sub tropical mitochondrial DNA, hence why I need more sun

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

yes - always follow your instincts. Jack always tells us that the best Doctor is the one in our head.

Matt Fowler likes this.
  7. which spectracell test would you recommend? The micronutrient test?

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

both
    micronutrient and lipid

These two tests you should do not more often than at 4 to 6 months frequency.
    The other tests just once in the lifetime.

/

Matt Fowler likes this.
  9. Ok, thank you. Im trying to contact both companies to see if they cater for over seas patients. If not, I'll try and find somewhere over here that do similar tests.

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Spectracell.com
    DUTCHtest.com
    ---------------------------
    DUTCHtest.com
    Available everywhere in the world where mail reaches and credit card works.
    --------------------------------------------
    Spectracell.com
    Talk to them.
    It is about delivering blood samples to their laboratory in Texas USA, within a certain amount of time.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
    Matt Fowler likes this.
  11. Ok. I had a test done with Cyrex Laboratories a few years back, and they are Arizona based.

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I have a friend whose friends are high-class medical doctors and professors etc.
    Everything is always thoroughly analyzed from many angles.
    His first baby died because all analysis took lots of time.
    It turned out that the (simple) problem was appendicitis.

I like basics (most likely because high-class analyses are too much for my IQ).

https://www.cyrexlabs.com/

upload_2021-3-26_7-38-47.png

13. I think I understand your point (I bet your IQ is better than mine! Maybe I should get that tested too :eek:)

Youre saying that sometimes the answer is staring you in the face, so start with the basics and work up?

The Cyrex test was quite informative:

I have an immune response to wheat, sesame, hemp, amaranth, oats, millet, corn, sorghum and teff.

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Do not eat wheat, sesame, hemp, amaranth, oats, millet, corn, sorghum, and teff.
    No guarantee that it will make you better.
    ----

Matt Fowler and John Schumacher like this.
  15. What shall we than eat?

JanSz and Matt Fowler like this.
  16. no, I know, they havent been in my diet for a while now. Eliminating wheat had the biggest impact...

John Schumacher likes this.
  17. Inch by inch -> anything is a "sinch"
    I'm just impatient ...
    I want health NOW
    I wouldn't wait 'till I get the will power to do it!

JanSz and Matt Fowler like this.
  18. Hi John, thanks for the links. Ive been eating according to the leptin rx since last august and have seen positive results in how Im feeling - especially carb cravings/hypoglycaemia/energy levels and mood. Now we are moving into summer, Im going to start adding in a bigger variety of local seasonal veggies. I eat fish every day but I think I could improve further and add in seafood broths and bone broths etc.

Im also waiting on a barrel, so should be starting a regular CT practice very soon too

19. If you'd like you can boost your broths:
    It takes seven years to replenish half your collagen stores.

Matt Fowler likes this.
  20. Do you have any idea why your body starts producing less collagen? After a trip to Hong Kong and Shanghai back in 2007, my skin started going downhill almost immediately, and now looks much older than it should. Im 32 now. I always wondered what the problem was and my G.P. laughed me out the door when I voiced my concerns. Perhaps this is another piece to my puzzle.