1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Mattress with magnets

Discussion in 'Optimal Reset 2013' started by Jasmin, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Jasmin

Jasmin New Member

I am sorry if this has allready been answered before.... I am really trying to keep up and absorb all of the informations in here:eek:

My question is that if one of our problems is that we get positively charged would a matress with 140-150 magnets each at 600 gauss and infrared radiation up to 1600 micron help, or is it a waste of money?

2. Scarlett

Scarlett New Member

So my orthodontist has told me for the second time in 10 weeks that I am eating too much protein, bc my tartar/plaque is building up faster on my teeth than it used to.

3. Terminator

Terminator New Member

What is th brand name of this matress (140-150 magnets each at 600 gauss) ?