1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Matching red light with circadian cycles

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Linz, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Linz

Linz Gold

2. kovita

kovita Gold

I listened recently to some speeches goven by Steven Fowkes. He is using a lot of light therapy. specifically about the red light he recommends using it just before bedtime and just after waking up. It clearly relates to the natural dusk/dawn light spectrum. I started using red LED light in this fashion just recently.

3. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Is the main benefit from red light therapy correcting your circadian cycles or is it something to do with the photoelectric effect? I've not come across this in any of the blogs yet.

4. kovita

kovita Gold

there is nice interview of the parts with steven fowkes on bulletproofexec.

5. Linz

Linz Gold

Sean,
    Red light increases EZ water but I think it can be harmful when dehydrated. Need epi-paleo, rehydration, improved redox first.

6. Ken23

Ken23 New Member

Kovita, where did you purchase it? I've seen them for all diff amounts.

7. I use IR when I wake up with the dawn after my cortisol spike session. After I down a litre and a half of Icelandic water that’s been on my magnetico all night I hit the hot tub and watch the sunrise. My dog lays in front of the fireplace after I give her a big drink of high fat grass fed organic milk. We like building our EZ and watching sunrises together.

Sheddie, JanSz and Linz like this.