1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Marin County Artist

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Kara Nova, May 10, 2019.

1. Kara Nova

Kara Nova New Member

Hello from Northern California, currently straddling a space between the SF techpocalyse and Mill Valley (who has protested 5g). The Bay Area was my home sweet home for a decade but my health declined about 5 years ago (along with the soul and spirit of San Francisco.) First mold allergies then adrenal fatigue then EMF sensitivity. I kinda lost my shit in 2015 with the daily chemtrails and “feeling wifi and phones” X-Men curse, so I tripped off to Peru for a year as a nomad. Been back since late 2016, trying to join the Bay Area exodus but not sure where to land... My career has been professional performing, dance, and circus arts. They say many dancers have a heightened mind-body connection (through training, yes, but perhaps we have it first and for that reason gravitate to the training?). I physically feel subtle sensations, let’s call them energies, and the tech/EMF literally blocks my chi, the energy flow. It makes me sick too but the fact that it kills my craft just gets to me. It’s been a struggle to try and do what I do amongst the changing landscapes. I spent a recent year living in Grass Valley outside of Tahoe, which is wonderful. Still gotta travel for $, though. Dreaming of an off-grid creative yurt village! Anywho, no one in real life really understands the strangeness I have been through and endure, so maybe some of the black swans will get it.

Sarah "E lana" Bell and mrc like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

welcome.

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

You have said:
    Dreaming of an off-grid creative yurt village!
    --------------------------------------------------------
    It is getting crowded out there.
    Even in Mongolia.
    ----
    I would say
    figure out what Jack's
    survival soup is
    and have lots of it
    also
    the last true organic food are (truly) wild animals.

upload_2019-5-11_9-55-27.png

4. Martina

Martina Gold

Hi Jan
    Can I ask question?
    Where do you find how to make survival soup?

5. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Hi Kara,

Did you see no geoengineering in Peru?

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2019-5-11_10-43-2.png

drezy likes this.
  7. drezy

drezy New Member

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

9. Kara Nova

Kara Nova New Member

I first spent a month in Costa Rica, then about 12 months in Peru, and to my surprise at the time (2015) *both* countries had geoengineering. They were not as frequent or intense as the US, but still. In Peru they were more concentrated in Lima compared to rural areas, which seems to be a general observation of geoengineering overall.

Recently listened to a podcast where Jack suggests the chemtrails are put into place to create an artificial atmosphere to a) protect us from the third Van Allen belt of nnEMF radiation and b) to experiment creating an artificial atmosphere in preparation for terraforming Mars.

Had never heard those ideas before. Maybe in regards to the first, with the Earth’s magnetosphere weakening and leaving us more vulnerable to all sorts of space radiation, solar storms, sun flares, they’re protecting us from a future Carrington Event? Worried about the grid going down?

Other times it just seems like the Matrix, terraforming Earth to create ideal environments for super connectivity and 5G and smart dust surveillance and IoT.

That’s my long answer to yes, there were chemtrails and geoengineering in Peru. ‍

mrc and recoen like this.
  10. Kara Nova

Kara Nova New Member

Lol, I didn’t necessarily mean yurt as in Mongolia. I’d take a yurt or tiny home on any rural off grid land. There’s this movement happening on the West Coast where ppl are ditching apartments for tiny homes and yurts and RVs and other creative, minimalistic living quarters because no one can afford rent. The housing crisis is real. All the tech companies out here in the Bay really F’d it up.

That’s too bad about Mongolia though, I can’t picture the nomads having cell phones now but imagine if some do!

Sarah "E lana" Bell likes this.
  11. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Geoengineering has nothing to do with protection and no one's ever going to Mars or the moon and surviving the trip. The oligarchs created 9/11 not only to reinstigate war in the Middle East but intentionally ground all air traffic unnecessarily over three days in North America to observe and measure the aerosol masking effect (global dimming) of both commercial and geoengineering air traffic. The results were astounding, over 1 deg C temperature rise. They learned we're past the point of no return, recently termed the McPherson Paradox, where what's killing us is also keeping us alive just a little bit longer.

All the top climate scientists are ignorant of geoengineering, they spend all their time indoors of course analyzing data as programmed by the matrix, so they're all pleasantly confused as to why the summer Arctic albedo hasn't disappeared yet. But even with pedal to the metal geoengineering over the Arctic, Paul Beckwith says at most five years at current rate. Only a few oligarchs actually know how many millions of tons of nano heavy metals, radioisotopes, polymers, and surfactants are being sprayed and then precipitated upon the planet.

Have peace knowing this insanity cannot and will not continue much longer.

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

welcome

13. mrc

mrc Silver

Great to see another local. I'm more east located, myself & work now/then in the afrolatin dance scene.
    Glad you are staying strong & forging on.
    You're right about the mind/heart/body link as we do stringently apply the heaven/earth balance.
    Have you found any worthwhile inexpensive isolation chambers in the area let alone other energetic useful modalities? Silver'd shungites good for some uses.
    Dr. Kruse goes into great detail about its potential application against 5G in 1/19s webinar.
    I'm probably gonna DIY but was curious on options aside from what's forum posted.
    Hope you got your red light bulbs & blue light blocking glasses.
    Here's to sculpting higher strangeness to black swan benefits!

Sarah "E lana" Bell likes this.
  14. Have you visited any of the OTG communities on the Big Island? I lived in the Bay Area on and off from 1994 to 2009. At age 19 I moved north from Orange County, and immediately began having health problems which were life threatening by 2008. In hindsight I realize that my previous metal amalgams, removed in 2008, were off gassing in extremity due to all of the electropollution. I also developed mold sickness and radical adrenal fatigue. I commend you for holding it down in the epicenter of the frequency war, and pray that one day the spirit and the beauty of the bay area can be restored.

mrc and Alex97232 like this.