1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Mandatory flu vaccine - how do I mitigate?

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Johnny DeMarco, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Johnny DeMarco

Johnny DeMarco New Member

Hello everyone,
    Here's my plan for mitigating the mandatory flu vaccine that my employer mandates. I'm a health care worker in Upstate NY and I don't prefer to be shunned by wearing a face mask for the next 8 months.
    I'm thinking of doing a three day water fast to rebuild by immune system prior to the flu vaccine.
    That should be helpful, but then I'm hearing that flu vaccines are stabilized by heavy water / deuterium water.
    Yikes. Other than buying a case of Preventa water, is there something I can do to not have this flu shot impact my mitochondria ? Thanks !

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'd love to answer this here but I cannot.

Green Eyes and Johnny DeMarco like this.
  3. axel brandt

axel brandt New Member

Why not? Don't you live on the land of the free? You're the owner of this site, don't feel yourself tied of hands. Perhaps there are government rules, if thats the reason, don't pay attention to this paragraph. I will understand your reasons.

4. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

My plan up ahead... if my demand fails that I'm shown bona fide independent research that vaccines are not dangerous to my having 3 autoimmune diagnoses... would be to detox like crazy to get some of the trash out of me asap...

Docs live with unexamined beliefs that that little multiple-use vial of vaccine fluid that comes from Big Pharma drug manufacturers is pure and safe. They can't tell by looking at it, or have any certainty when using it on patients. That's way over their heads. So, unexamined beliefs and the actions that follow let them sleep at night, for now. And, different batches for different regions could have the same label name but different experimental additives tracked in the lot numbers; well-meaning missionaries carrying vaccines to African villages comes to mind.

A basic adult detox article is this one: https://www.livingwhole.org/a-vaccine-detox-for-adults/ It's incredibly sad when mothers of hospital newborns have to do 'underground' detox measures to try to 'mitigate' the assault with a deadly needle on babies minutes after being born. Hospital staff, likewise, have no clue what's in those vials. Let's cheer for and stand behind the families who opt out of public schooling if attendance demands a horrific number of assaults on the next generation's developing immune system. My 'belief' that vaccinations will shorten lifespan is more thoughtfully considered than top-down orders to mindless managers who push such mandates on workers to get pay-checks and promotions.

Jude, drezy and karenr like this.
  5. Johnny DeMarco

And funny but sad side note, I'm a Data Scientist at this health care organization. I don't even have patients in my building, ugh !

6. karenr

karenr Silver

I would rather wear a face mask than choose to be poisoned, if those are the options. It could also be an opportunity to look more deeply at your priorities. Confront the feeling of “shunning” and the buttons that pushes, and could open up some blockages there. And when someone asks you why the mask, it could be an opportunity to plant a seed of consciousness, in whatever way the situation calls for.
    And fully accept whatever decision you make, and move forward from there.

Sheddie and Phosphene like this.
  7. Johnny DeMarco

That is a good point Karen. I've ordered a pair of prescription Ra Optics glasses and was even hesitant to wear them. Instead I should wear them proudly with my mask and let them ask questions.

Sheddie, Phosphene and karenr like this.
  8. karenr

karenr Silver

Well, seeing Matt's pics of all the young people looking so cool in their Ra Optics.. I wouldn’t hesitate to wear them! Maybe not with exactly the same effect on me, though ;-).
    The glasses and mask together could be quite the conversation piece!

Sheddie, Phosphene and Johnny DeMarco like this.
  9. Yes, wear them! I work in two offices and have frequent daily patient and provider contact. In the last 2 months I have had only TWO people ask about my Ra's. I think you will be surprised by how few people are even interested. I thought I was really going to stick out.

10. drezy

drezy Gold

Yep, I had a dude at a traffic light bark out the window:
    "Hey, which blue blockers are those!?!"

11. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

I just had a dream last night that I was wearing my goofy Uvex goggles at some weird cross between my high school and a former workplace. Dude comes along wearing the same goggles and we high five and keep on going.

I’ve actually worn the goggles out in public recently for wrap around protection at a hellish concert in a big city. A few odd glances but nothing horrible. You can always just say bright artificial light hurts your eyes if you don’t have time for the whole story.

Jenelle likes this.
  12. Dylan Petkus

Dylan Petkus Quantum Clinician in Training

I wear these in the hospital.

Attached Files:

Nadya, Linz, Jude and 1 other person like this.
  13. drezy

drezy Gold

What a freak!

14. Dylan Petkus

Dylan Petkus Quantum Clinician in Training

Closing your eyes with Ra optics on.

The ultimate melanopsin condom.

drezy likes this.
  15. drezy

drezy Gold

Yes, I've had to tell my wife "I wasn't pinning you down on the bed, you just caught me when I melatonin'ed out.'

16. Nadya

Nadya Gold

44BB9948-CF7D-491B-A0A0-BF94EC54F47A.jpeg
    My work outfit. :)

Dylan Petkus, Sheddie and karenr like this.
  17. Nadya

Nadya Gold

I decline flu vaccine, but lucky for me, I don’t have direct contact with patients and I wear mask if nedeed. Today we have an ice cream social to encourage employees to vaccinate.

18. Jim Laird

Jim Laird Gold

At the local Kroger it’s donuts and organge juice (smh)

19. Your post reminded me about another person who commented on them. I was wearing my red Ra's at church one day and a girl came up, high fived me and said she loved my glasses because she was really light sensitive after having a concussion. She was wearing blue blockers too!

20. Green Eyes

Green Eyes New Member

HI, Johnny, I'm in the same boat as you. Work in health care, mandatory flu vaccine, and I see patients daily. Let me know if you find a way out of it. On the other topic, I have been wearing my blue blockers at work for over a year now. When people ask me why I'm wearing "sunglasses" inside, I use it as a teaching tool to start them thinking of possible consequences of staring at your computer screen all day. Planting seeds I call it.