1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Make any shoes into grounding shoes

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Solidsilverteeth, May 15, 2019.

1. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

2. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

3. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Webinars for silver and Gold,Q &A access for Gold, Patreon blogs according to level of subscription. From what
    Outside of that you can sign up for $5 patreon access which is where any new blogs come out now.
    Look at the home page under Optimal Klubs log in .Under the log in screen you get to see the options and also the free Blog index(pre 2017)

Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  4. Solidsilverteeth

Thanks Lahelada I have heard all those blogs from YouTube ect.

I'm excited o hear any new developments

This is such a good forum, I've only been here a month and already found so much good info.

In a month of starting CT slowly I had my first ice bath this morning.

I don't know if it's cheating but a sat in empty bath and just turned on the tap to let it fill slowly around me. I have a 1 litre bottle of ice on my cheat which I will put back in the deep freezer every day.

If you keep still the skin can take it, it moving in the ice bath that really hurts, I was shivering a deep breathing.

Also wondered about drawing it and having warm water bath straight after, is this a good idea?

Inese, Michael CULLEN and Lahelada like this.
  5. mrc

mrc Silver

6. Inese

Inese New Member

I don't know if it's cheating but a sat in empty bath and just turned on the tap to let it fill slowly around me. I have a 1 litre bottle of ice on my cheat which I will put back in the deep freezer every day.

If you keep still the skin can take it, it moving in the ice bath that really hurts, I was shivering a deep breathing.
    [/QUOTE]

The same here: "sat in empty bath and just turned on the tap to let it fill slowly around me" " If you keep still the skin can take it, it moving in the ice bath that really hurts, I was shivering a deep breathing." @Silverteeth Do you thing this is cheating? ups...

7. Solidsilverteeth

I don’t think it’s cheating Inese, you are still getting cold adapted.

8. Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  9. Corey Nelson

Corey Nelson CoreyNelson.io

Solidsilverteeth and Christine_L like this.
  10. I love my xero shoes!

11. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

The same here: "sat in empty bath and just turned on the tap to let it fill slowly around me" " If you keep still the skin can take it, it moving in the ice bath that really hurts, I was shivering a deep breathing." @Silverteeth Do you thing this is cheating? ups...[/QUOTE]
    nope not cheating but it might be equivalent to pulling off the band aid slow. I like to fill it up and submerge as quick as possible. practice long slow breathing and practice relaxing in the cold. Alot of the discomfort is created in your head. The cold is your friend.

Inese and Solidsilverteeth like this.
  12. Solidsilverteeth

Christine_L likes this.
  13. Nice!

14. Corey Nelson

Corey Nelson CoreyNelson.io

Christine_L and Solidsilverteeth like this.
  15. Anne V

Anne V Silver

easy in stansted the guy that repairs shoes can make them all grounding shoes
    and looking new too:cool:

Christine_L and Solidsilverteeth like this.
  16. Solidsilverteeth

When putting the cooper rivet through the critical thing is waterproofing it with glue or silicone

Christine_L likes this.
  17. Inese

Inese New Member

Hi @Lahelada and @8Phoenix ! I have terribly missed something, most probably, because I still have not learned enough... You are saying that grounding will not be an option anymore in 5G world and DO NOT GROUND YOUR SELF IN HIGH EMF CITIES. I would appreciate if you may direct to the appropriate webinar or so, where I may learn about this. Thank you so much in advance!

Lahelada and Solidsilverteeth like this.
  18. Inese

Inese New Member

Lahelada and Solidsilverteeth like this.