1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Major Paradigm shift for an Ophthalmologist

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Jay Montgomery, Mar 13, 2019.

1. lev0phedMD

lev0phedMD New Member

Welcome... I too am a physician but much younger in the game than you. Found this site and Dr. Kruse's lectures about 8 eight months ago myself.

JanSz likes this.
  2. Hi there,
    Your story is music to my ears and I wish that my mom's opthalmologist would open his eyes to see what is really going on. Ed commented here about her situation. Bless your heart and thank you for your post. We need more doctors like you and like my husband who are seeing outside of the medical model that you all were trained in.

JanSz likes this.
  3. airplaneman

airplaneman New Member

Welcome Jay, can you tell us about how you have changed the way you treat your patients? I am especially interested because I have been diagnosed this year with myopic macular degeneration and have been treated with anti-vegf injections which have not seemed to have done much

4. Mario

Mario Gold

Hey Jay, as a mind shifted cataract surgeon, what‘s your recommandation for lenses now?

Duchess Sunshine likes this.