1. Registering for the Forum

    We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

    After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

    Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

    If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Magnets, too much????

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by nicld, Oct 11, 2013.

  1. nicld

    nicld Gold

    I am still figuring out this whole EMF issue (still reading, reading, reading) but I have started to use some of the magnets that were suggested in the fun with magnets thread. I have been noticing a difference in how my body feels, sometimes the legs get all tingly. I will be getting a meter to check the EMF’s in the house but in the mean time, it is possible to get too much from the magnets? I just want to be sure that I am not doing any harm as I have put a 95# pull one just under my disabled DD bed and when I tried to use the 250# under my bed last night (still with the 150# under) the body just felt weird and I had to remove it. Like I have mentioned on other blogs, the magnets seem to be the only thing that has made my body feel very different.

    Thanks

    Nicole
     

Share This Page