1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Magnetizing Water

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Dr. Mercola, Aug 29, 2016.

1. In one of your recent webinars or interviews you mentioned to put your water on the magnetico sleeping pads. Was wondering if you had given any consideration to attaching strong rare earth neodymium magnets to the water container as an easier way to supply the magnetic field? The magnetico uses low powered ceramic magnets.

If that is something that is reasonable I am wondering if you have any preference on the polarity of the magnetic field the water is exposed to?

Thanks!

thisbirdhaswings likes this.
  2. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

Wow!! Dr. Mercola. I believe Magnetico is a negative unipolar field.

3. Thanks Louise. Since Jack never responded I will connect with Dr. Bonlie , who developed the magnetico bed, in two weeks when we will both be presenting at the Conquering Cancer Conference in Orlando. Will post his recommendation after he provides it.

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Thank you for your work.

If i am not mistaken, there is some misconception about water.
    About drinking water that is in the bottle or any other container, if treated some away, say with magnetic field, that it will become structured.
    The term structured then implies that it becomes EZ water.
    EZ water may exist at the containers wall and the amount of it is likely negligible from health pov.
    Per my understanding the liquid water as long as it is clean of impurities, specially fluoride is basically as good as it gets.
    Water that makes into cells becomes EZ (4th phase), but that have to do with the small space within cells.
    =============
    While here;
    sometime ago during discussion on vit d your interview with dr. Stephanie Seneff was mentioned,
    dr @Jack Kruse offered his views on the topic.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/09/17/stephanie-seneff-on-sulfur.aspx
    ///

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I have use neodynium in the past when I was in Nashville.......I've backed away from this since I am at the 28th latitude and closer to the crater. I am not sure if this is a big deal or not but I do use a copper pot now and in the summer I often leave it in mid day sun on the ground itself.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The key with water is to allow sunlight to do its job......on water. I do not think the magnetic flux in a high quantum yield environment is as important for water but I do think it is quite important for things like wine. This is why the French put their caves in the ground and use dark glass to block photooxidation

lohd2015 likes this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Dr. Mercola also asked:

if you have any preference on the polarity of the magnetic field the water is exposed to?

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It does not matter because water is a magnetic dipole.

Danco3636 and Allin like this.
  9. Thanks Jan. Very familiar with structured water as I have interviewed Dr Pollack twice in the last five years. Still believe it is best to drink structured water. Unfortunately I don't have convenient access to a natural spring so I currently use an alkalinizer that reverses polarity every time it is used so the plates don't build up scale and cause it to stop working. The purpose is not to change the pH but generate hydrogen ions into the water. I then vortex the water with infrared for ten minutes and store it cold in the fridge in a glass bottle surrounded with eight neodymium magnets to preserve the structure.

Jack very much appreciate the response on the magnetic dipole of water and the non importance of factoring in the polarity of the magnets.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
    Brent Patrick and SFBaySwimmer like this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Thank you dr Mercola.

Wonder if you have a time to describe or give a reference that would help me distinguish differences between structured and EZ waters and what structured water actually is.

11. EZ water is Pollack's term for structured water. Best resource is his newest book The Four Phases of Water. He is a great water and has the ability to communicate very complex science topics in simple easy to understand language.

Joe Gavin likes this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

[ quote="Dr. Mercola, post: 201131, member: 19287"]EZ water is Pollack's term for structured water. Best resource is his newest book The Four Phases of Water. He is a great water and has the ability to communicate very complex science topics in simple easy to understand language.[/quote]

That is also my understanding.
    I have that book.
    We have to remember also that EZ =(structured water) is able to exist (only) in very tiny spaces, nanometers.
    In any container, man-made or existing within our body, EZ water happens next to surface, nanometers thick.
    Total volume of EZ water in the bottle, magnetized or not is nil.
    Why
    are you going thru the effort of
    neodymium magnets
    vortex
    infrared light
    hydrogen ions
    assuming that you triple the amount of already existing EZ
    does that make any difference?

How about just ordinary (clean) spring water, cold or warm?

/..

Joeakim likes this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Cells are designed to structure water during daylight hours and the effect lasts long into the night when quantum coherent excitations are occuring in the absence of light and during REM sleep when we are paralyzed. Motion disturbs the quantum state.

Brent Patrick and freesia like this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Why is artifical light at night DEADLY: During daylight hours the sun builds a massive battery in cell water and water stores that potential energy for a long period of time as Gerald Pollack has showed. As that charge is built up during day this allows to a decoherence as the cell physical properties allows for decoherence with the environment under the power of the suns waves. They to understand is that in warm environment coherence can be maintained in transient fashion at night. During the absence of sun at night, while using the massive charges stored in cell water called the exclusion zone, cells become able to transiently able to become quantum coherent. This allows for regeneration and the creation of the living state. This implies that sleep was likely the original state that life began and living things evolved wakefulness during daylight hours. Nocturnal animals reversed this process and used other formation of cosmic radiation from the Van Allen belts at night and IR light present day and night to yoke their circadian systems. No matter how improbable this appears to physicists nature laws do not forbid quantum coherence by any know law or math proof,therefore, given enough time nature will find a way. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27499509

Brent Patrick, RobH and Martin like this.
  15. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

So pleased to see you on this site Dr Mercola - have read your stuff for years before I even heard of Jack.
    Will be very interested to hear above recommendation.

Debntx and notsoperfick like this.
  16. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

So perhaps like our food eating during light cycles and not when it is dark the same with drinking water? Drink nice cold spring water during the daylight (sun) and let the cells do their madgic. And at night let the dance of recharge happen with sleep. Recharge, repair and optimize mitochondria......

Just wondering and thinking it through. In nature most of our water drinking would come during daylight hours and via food content and not much after sunset.
    Tied to circadian rhythm.....???

RobH likes this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The Sept webinar really is an eye opener for why blue light is a real problem and it use the literature that Jenny's family is ignorant of.

Brent Patrick and RobH like this.
  18. That is also my understanding.
    I have that book.
    We have to remember also that EZ =(structured water) is able to exist (only) in very tiny spaces, nanometers.
    In any container, man-made or existing within our body, EZ water happens next to surface, nanometers thick.
    Total volume of EZ water in the bottle, magnetized or not is nil.
    Why
    are you going thru the effort of
    neodymium magnets
    vortex
    infrared light
    hydrogen ions
    assuming that you triple the amount of already existing EZ
    does that make any difference?

How about just ordinary (clean) spring water, cold or warm?

/..[/quote]

Indeed, is there something missing in this regard?

JanSz likes this.
  19. In relation to the topic of structured water:

Structured water system

I came across the following website, http://www.greenfieldnaturals.com which offers whole house system for structuring water.
    Greenfieldnaturals is the brainchild of Ben Greenfields father; does anyone have any experience with this system because based on price it would be an ideal fit.
    Your comments would be greatly appreciated.

JanSz likes this.
  20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I think that the problem is with misuse of words while searching for good quality drinking water.
    Structured Water=EZ water.
    That water is not able to fill up large volumes.
    Presented with high volume, that water would dis-integrate into ordinary water (3rd phase)
    That water have very high viscosity, behaves like a gel.
    That water cannot be poured into the bottle.
    While at it, I think that CSF is made of (3rd phase) liquid water.

Quality drinking water is able to fill up fully large volumes, (not just manometers thick space next to the container's walls,
    and
    is different from tap water.
    Term, different from tap water is conditional.
    There are claims that New York City tap water is one of the best waters.

We are in the search to convert tap water into this good quality water,
    and at this time we do not have a short name for it.
    Definitely it is not EZ or Structured water.

Good approximation (of good quality water) can be
    (some) spring water of having known positive health effects
    RO water (likely there may be more than one type)
    or
    water produced by (some standardized process) that in tests produced positive results.
    Grew twice the amount of cucumbers, keep containers clean, etc.

In any case any of those waters (should not) be called EZ or Structured.

///
    While on this search, @Jack Kruse have given nod of approval for
    Pellegrino
    Spring water
    RO water

/

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016