1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Magnetism strongest at the poles vs ecvator??

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Kai-Robin, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Kai-Robin

Kai-Robin New Member

In school I learned that the magnetism is strongest near the poles. Like here;
    http://www.unc.edu/depts/oceanweb/turtles/geomag.html

But when I read
    THE JET LAG Rx: HUMAN FLIGHT BIOHACKING

Jack states:

At the Earth’s poles the magnetic field has a lower strength than it does at the equator.

Anyone any idea ? Did I miss something ?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Not true.......especially now that poles are moving as they have been the last 35 years.

3. Kai-Robin

Kai-Robin New Member

From a lexicon

The field strength at the poles is twice the strength of the equator, respectively. 60,000 nT (nanotesla) and 30,000 nT at the Earth's surface. If you move beyond Earth, the field will decrease with the third power of the distance (1 / R3).

As i've learned this is why the northern light - aurora borealis shows up in the north. The particles from the sun is drawn to the magnetic poles and penetrates in to the magnetosphere..

The explanation for why charged particles move back and forth between the magnetic ones
    poles are that the magnetic field is stronger at the poles and weaker between the poles. An electric
    The charged particle entering a magnetic field will be affected by Lorentzkraften (2).
    JG
    F q = v × B

If you have a link that shows the opposite is truth please i would be happy if you paste it here.

Attached Files: