1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Magnetico vs Emf Canopy

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by OptimalSkr, Mar 1, 2018.

1. OptimalSkr

OptimalSkr New Member

Hey guys, just wondering about EMF protection in the bedroom. Would it be a better investment to go with the magnetico or an emf canopy like this (http://www.slt.co/Products/BedCanopies/BedCanopySwissShieldNaturell.aspx) or both!?

I already have a 10g magnetico and would like to go up to a 20g. What have other members gone up to? I remember Ruben saying he tried 40g but ended up with the 30g because it caused his wife issues.

I have seen a lot of conflicting reports on the benefits of the emf canopies and have heard they can be tricky to install and setup right. Some people say it needs to be grounded (or not) - and unclear whether they are optimal with the magnetico. Also considering the price (1600) it could be a risky investment. Does anyone have first hand testing experience that would be of use?

Any advice would be great, to help mitigate the coming 5g in the bedroom. Thanks

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

in a 5G world no canopies....

3. Jack do you say this because of the millimeter wave configuration if 5g and its ability to turn the canopy into an 'echo chamber"?

Alex97232 and Lahelada like this.
  4. Mito1

Mito1 New Member

Why?

5G has been around since WWII - used as a weapon. It would actually cook your eyeballs.

Sheddie likes this.
  5. ValerieBee

ValerieBee Radical Mitochondriac

@Simon Wright do you have another link/forum post/resource you can point me to to understand this a bit better? TIA.

Alex97232 likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sun Disciple and ValerieBee like this.
  7. ValerieBee

ValerieBee Radical Mitochondriac

Thank you for the link. Learning as fast as I can. I think I get it now.

8. Oh dear. I just purchased some EMF blocking underwear made out of silver.

Sounds like what helped in a 1-4G world harms in a 5G one...

Alex97232 and drezy like this.
  9. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Sajid Mahmood and Alex97232 like this.
  10. Trae

Trae New Member

Can someone help me clearly understand why people are saying canopies can't be used around 5g equipment? I see people regurgitating the statement but haven't found any clear explanation or signs of proof.

11. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

The only way to find out is to test it in a 5G area. But the idea is that Jump conduction can occur in 5g area. Basically this means that 5G signal can hop onto the power grid. your canopy is already a antenna for electric fields so it will also carry that extra 5g signal on it. You can no longer rely on flipping off the circutbreaker aswell as the 5 g dignal can piggy back on conductive materials without a live wire.

12. Trae

Trae New Member

Thank you for the explanation! I have my doubts that this will hold up in a test environment but we'll see.

13. JoeT

JoeT Gold

Paul, I use a canopy so I am concerned...would a test conducted with a regular Cornett Meter from within the enclosed canopy detect the above issues?
    Right now my Cornett readings are nil for both Electrical and RF fields inside the canopy.

14. Trae

Trae New Member

What type of canopy do you use?

15. JoeT

JoeT Gold

In terms of Testing for jump conduction....wouldn't you need a meter that can test 5G. If so, my understanding is that such a meter is not yet commercially available ??? What am I missing?

16. Irene

Irene Silver

i bought a silver impregnated canopy a while ago. When I was inside it the 5 g signal from a neighbor was blocked. However, it was grounded through the earth prong in the electrical switch so I stopped using it. I felt substantially worse when I did use the canopy but could not be sure why. Initially I thought it may have been the slight smell of silver and a lack of oxygen. I may buy a much longer grounding wire and try outside grounding.
    I hate it when I have no idea how to proceed!!

Sheddie likes this.
  17. Trae

Trae New Member

Grounding a silver canopy does not work, you will need to shut off the breakers to the room and surrounding rooms most likely. When you ground the canopy it is acting like an antenna for EMF's and your charge is very high while in it.

18. Irene

Irene Silver

Thanks Trae. A very expensive mistake. What do you do to cut down on emfs, wifi while you sleep?

19. Trae

Trae New Member

I also have a silver coated canopy. Every night I turn off the breakers to the bedroom and surrounding rooms. I have cheap motion sensor lights setup around the house that charge during the day and become active at night. My alarm system and air conditioner still works so I'm good. I used equipment to verify and I can tell you that people who sleep in a grounded canopy are probably quadrupling the EMF exposure they are getting.

Alex97232 and Brent Patrick like this.
  20. Irene

Irene Silver

Thank you again Trae. I appreciate your time. I live in a villa style home with my neighbors’ bedroom on the other side of an adjoining wall with their electricals in that wall. My bed is on the opposite wall that has no electrical wires through it. I assume that a curcuit breaker for my room will not be sufficient given the neighbours. Any thoughts on how I can overcome this? I do not have the money to move and would love to use the canopy. What devices do you use to test inside the canopy? Again many thanks.