1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Magnetico Super Sleep System - Houston Area Craigslist

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by fitness@home, Feb 12, 2014.

1. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Although it pains me to post this (can't make this purchase right now), someone else can benefit from it. This just posted about an hour ago...

Magnetico sleeping pad king size

http://houston.en.craigslist.org/fuo/4330531944.html

I have for sale a gently used king size "Super sleep system" sleeping pad. This retails for $3650 but I will let it go for only a fraction of that cost. $1200 and it's yours. It's in great shape and I've only had it for about a year! Call me at 281- ...

2. Andrea

Andrea What is NOT on the menu?

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Because the shipping costs a ton due to the weight

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

no used in Aus either ..... in my next life I am coming back with pots of money........

I know money shouldn't be important ... I am positive it is always a rich person that says that .....

5. Josh

Josh Gold

UPS freight was 400 on my account to AZ...

6. renee20

renee20 New Member

Hi! Could I ask why you are selling it? Just curious if it helped you at all? (not trying to be nosey!)

7. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Sorry, I am not sure why it was being sold. Just an ad I saw on Craigslist...

8. Danny

Danny New Member

I have a king size bed. Would I be able to piece 2 twin, 10 G pads together on my king w/o experiencing any of the positive magnetic fields? Would I run into any danger doing this?

9. Ski coach

Ski coach Gold

Magnetico folks will make a custom strip to upgrade a queen size into a king. About $1000 for 20 gauss. Perhaps they can do similar strip for two twins.

Danny likes this.
  10. endless

endless New Member

I believe Christie (Cantweight) said that she was advised not to do this by the company.
    I have a queen size mattress, and I bought a double size magnetico used. It leaves a strip along the bottom and also along one edge that is not included, but as I am sleeping alone on the bed as long as I stay away from that edge I'm fine.

Danny likes this.