1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Magnetico Small Bedroom

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by seanb4, Jan 13, 2014.

1. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Thanks hope.

Yea finding a used one in the UK would cut the costs considerably.

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Dr. K. said very definitely that it is not good to be on your magnetico during the day. I think it was the Q&A for the sleep webinar. JK said specifically to watch your animals .... they will not go on a magnetico during the day but love it at nite

or even near it during the day......

3. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Hmmmm... okay that settles that then.

Thanks caroline!

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Sean - I hope I didn't totally discourage you about the magnetico? That wasn't my intention. Folks are having good success.

I was worried you thought it was going to solve all your problems ... and I understand that you are tight for money - me too!

Have a look at Nathan's most recent post ..... yesterday - in his journal.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2014
  5. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Not completely discouraged just will have to do a lot of rethinking how I would be able to get it to work.

6. Hope

Hope Gold

Audrey if you can share with us more details that I missed as to why that would be great. The lady at Magnetico definitely knows nothing about this, and she herself uses it to be ON, and says animals crave the pad, anytime. Very confusing. Also, when does day and night switch then? When do you wait until to go to bed?

Would love to know...

7. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Resurrecting thread.

So does anyone know if flipping the mattress during the day will allow you to sit on it in the day time or not?

An email I got from magnetico said that if you buy a magnetico for use in the northern hemisphere but then move to southern hemisphere you can still use that one, just flip it the other way.

If earths magnetic field flips during the day time surely flipping the sleep pad would work to enhance the new magnetic field direction...

8. Hope

Hope Gold

Hi Sean, I called them and asked about this question with daytime and according to THEM you can be ON the mattress during the day, but it's not good to hang out within 4 feet around it for long periods of time bc of the negative field.....they know nothing of what Dr K referenced......so he would be your source for that info.....

if you can get on the optimal reset q&a coming up tonight or another one, maybe see if you can squeeze in a question about it.

9. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Yeah I got a similar response.

The optimal reset q&a is at 1 am over here so I will be asleep. If you could slip in a sneaky question or two I would be most grateful.

10. Hope

Hope Gold

I will try but can't guarantee....I can't make the whole time either :(

But maybe Audrey will remember sometime too.....

11. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Any luck with the questions?

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

sorry Sean .... it was a very full on webinar.... but Dr. Bonlie is doing one with JK soon.

13. Hope

Hope Gold

You might also try putting something on a blog post comment...perhaps Dr K or someone else will respond there?

14. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

I think I will do that when I get to a blog where he mentions it. Thats if he has mentioned it on any blogs. I'm on EE6 at the moment.

15. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Another magnetico question. How far does the positive field come out from the sides of a single 10 gauss and how far does it extend from the top and the bottom?

I've heard 4 feet for the sides but I've also heard half the width of the mattress. Anyone know?

16. Andrea

Andrea What is NOT on the menu?

Magnetico sais that the field up to 4 feet to the side of a pad is harmful. That's where the field is turning back to the bottom of the pad. So you should avoid being closer than 4 feet sideways from a pad longer periods of time.

And as for how far it extends from the top/bottom... The only answer I've got from them is that with 10 and 20 gauss pads, you have the full strength of the field up to 11" from the pad. Whatever that means... I couldn't get a good reply though about what happens higher than that.
    What I'm getting at is that the field will "end" and turn at some point. And I do wonder what then happens in the body in the area where the field turns. If you have a topper that's, say, 6" thick and then add your body's thickness - or width if you lie on your side - half of your body will be in one sort of field and the other half in a very different one.
    This I haven't got an answer to.

17. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

By top and bottom I mean looking at it from a top down, 2d perspective, if you get me. So not upwards or downwards.

18. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

You could get a cheap ball compass and check it out. I found that the mattress affected the compass for several feet. I would guess 4 feet, yes.