1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Magnetico Small Bedroom

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by seanb4, Jan 13, 2014.

1. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Hi,

I do not have much room in my bedroom and I spend a lot of my spare time in there (daytime). I have been really considering getting a magnetico sleep pad for my bed but have recently heard that the field the pad produces is actually bad for you during day time. I think this is due to earths magnetic direction flipping during daytime, or something.

So if I were to buy it then I would get positive effects at night but these would be cancelled out by the negative effects in day time.

Any body know how to mitigate this. Got any more precise information?

I have been wondering if you flip the mattress upside down during day time, will this simulate the earths magnetic direction flipping?

Thanks, guys.

2. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Anyone have any experience of using a Magnetico in the day time or any additional information on why it shouldn't be done?

I want to get one but if it is going to harm me during the day it might not be worth it. However this is my last real shot at getting healthy, after this I am totally out of idea's, so I really want to be able to find a way for this to work.

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

I personally don't think that you should hang your hat on a magnetico - just yet anyway. Have you signed up for the new bootcamp? Dr. Bonlie is going to have some involvement in that .....

Can you pitch a tent and sleep outside - on the ground?

4. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

The gardens too small for a tent and the local woods has a great big power line going through it and chavs roaming about. I could go camping elsewhere for a few days but this is not an everyday/permenant solution.

I probably shouldn't hang all my hopes on the magnetico as I will no doubt be dissapionted however I feel like I've tried everything else, nothing else to put my hopes on... not signed up for bootcamp, if I do get magnetico I will by back in my overdraft.

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Sean - the new bootcamp is free ....

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

Have you gone camping in the woods for a few days and see how you feel?

7. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

oh okay, how do I sign up.

Not recently no, I need to do it and note the effects.

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

If you haven't received an email? go to the bottom of this page and click on "contact us" and ask ... you should have gotten one ... do you open your emails?
    Misty has often said that folks don't open their emails.....
    please let me know how it goes.

Have you read the new posts by Da-mo? extremely interesting

9. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Yeah I open my emails, just haven't received one. Maybe because I haven't signed up for any previous bootcamps. Anyway if it's a free bootcamp won't the content be posted afterwards regardless?

Will check out Da-mo's posts.

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

but you will/should see the live webinars and there maybe a Q&A too - the whole membership should have gotten an email - nothing to do with other paid for content.

You are sounding a little negative ...I know you have been feeling like crap for a long time. Please remember that positive thoughts can change your DNA.

can you sleep in the living room? or kitchen?

11. Hope

Hope Gold

Hi Seanb4, I have a magnetico and LOVE it. I would love to know exactly why it's bad for the day time, and what people do when they are sleeping in, and when day turns into night? I go to bed early these days. Not sure if 8 or 9pm would be day or night.

SO sorry I can't help you there but wanted to say, you will not be disappointed by the magnetico at all. I think it is an amazing tool and I am so thankful to have it. It is super heavy so for me, I could not do the flipping if I was ever inside the bedroom during the day. I think a lot of things to do can help make a difference. Have you been tested for mold issues? It has turned out to be a big part of my story and I never realized how much.

Good luck to you!

12. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

It's okay, I have signed up now. I just did it from the home page.

Sorry if I'm sounding negative but I can't see a way out of my health problems, I was 21 when they started, before then my life was in order, I was improving at everything important to me every day, now I'm 23 having worked solidly for 2 years trying to fix myself and gotten absolutely no where, I'm worse now than I was to begin with and my life is now shit.

Haha I apologies Caroline, I'm on one today, I guess.

Yeah kitchen and living room have no space and quite a bit of EMF.

13. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Hmm, didn't think about how heavy it was...

I really do need to know how it affects you in the daytime before I buy.

I read the magnetico thread and it seems many people got big benefits from using it.

I hope someone chimes in soon explaining why its bad in the day....

14. Hope

Hope Gold

I think Dr K may be the best for that. I just called up Magnetico (they are so good - so feel free to call them too) and the only thing she said was not to be within the return field, i.e. within 4 feet of the bed. SHe is doing some research into the daytime issue. I wish I knew it too....Dr K must have some reason for saying this, I just have always missed it for some reason, ugh. SO sorry.

But I guess if your room is so little that you'd sit right next to it, maybe wait till you get a bigger place - or work on the bed if that turns out to be OK.

Good luck and do not give up. Ever.

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

Dr. K. did explain very clearly why a magnetico shouldn't be used during the day - I will try to remember where and get back to you.

Do you walk around barefooted and little clothing and in the sunshine every chance you get? Don't forget the three legged stool....
    water, magnetism and the photo electric affect

zohar likes this.
  16. jib

jib New Member

I found this in one of cantweights threads when she was talking about laying on her son's magnetico during the day.

" Jack said is not useful because we need to be in a chemically reduced (sleep)state."

Hope this helps.

17. Linz

Linz Gold

Sean, sorry to hear you are feeling down. I think the magnetico might not be the best investment if you haven't first corrected the circadian rhythms in your everyday life.

Don't stay in your bedroom most of the day. You need to be outside as much as possible when it is daylight (on grass not tarmac streets or pavements). perhaps you should get diurnal cortisol and melatonin labs done and I think DHEA. Honeychild posted details of labs that will do this in the UK and I think gps will order these for you if you pay for them. They just don't usually offer to do it because it is not available as routine on NHS. It would be much cheaper than a Magnetico and you would know for certain if you need to improve the circadian stuff - and you could ask for more specific help from the labs section here.

Lots of sympathy here. I spent 5 years chasing my tail while my health was disintegrating and it is no fun. It's also no fun when others offer advice but it too is in the wrong context so it doesn't work either. Many of the things I was doing should have been helping but I was missing the context so they weren't working, or they worked for a while and then stopped (ie I was much worse in the autumn as light levels changed but had no clue it was the light ). You are very lucky (even if you don't feel it! ) that you have all the amazing information here to help put everything together. Have you really convinced yourself yet that things like the wrong light and temperature and standing outside in barefeet can make a huge difference to your own circumstance? An experiment doing the labs before and after changes would give you a measurement of what was happening perhaps before you could feel gut changes (my personal experience is that gut motility is slow to improve - transition metals/vagus nerve/gut bacteria are all on my radar but lost in a deep black hole - but back to near normal sitting on a volcanic rock with feet in the sea).

Did you read Alex's journal? The lifestyle changes he has made for his health are extraordinary and they really tell us all how much we can do for ourselves just using nature. I started - and continue - MUCH smaller but the changes for the better are still happening. I would take Caroline and Inger's advice to get outside, right away from that small upstairs? room during the daytime before you spend a lot of money.

Willing you to find some positive improvements ...

18. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

@ Hope, yea I hope dr K chimes in.

@ caroline, yeah if you could find that info it would be useful. I don't get nearly enough sun or walk around barefoot enough. I will do an experiment soon to see the effect of this.

@ jib, Hmm, not sure I understand what jack is saying there at all.

@ Linz, yea I'm still really on the fence about the magnetico... I'm fairly sure my circadian rhythms are good, I have been monitoring them since before I got sick and have only become more of a light nazi since. I do want to be outside more but there's no were to go really. If after I do my experiment and find that being outside does have significant improvements in my health then I will find a way to make it happen. At the moment though I am not so sure it will. I have tried many other similar things that have made no difference, I think my problem lies elsewhere. Oh well, guess I won't know till I try.

19. Hope

Hope Gold

Audrey if you could find exactly what he said about magnetico and daylight that would be incredibly AWESOME. Even the lady that has worked with Dr Bonlie for 7 years naps on hers during the day at times. WOuld be great info to have since no one knows as much as Dr K.....

20. Hope

Hope Gold

i think if you can afford a payment plan for magnetico or find a used one in the UK - you never know - that would be amazing....all the things we do act together......and come together. In the end of course, no one can tell you what to do, only you know what is best for you. I love how Dr K used to talk a lot about listening to our inner guidance, our gut...it always knows what is best. In that vein, good luck to you...I know you will find your path to greater health...optimal health.