1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Magnetico Sleep Pad or EarthPulse?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by MeghanK, Aug 20, 2013.

1. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

If I magically find $600 on the ground today and were to buy one... which is best?

2. Terminator

Terminator New Member

Magnetico for sure. I have both. However Earthpulse is very good also especially in "Recover Mode" and after you get used to it.

3. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Marcoc, can you elaborate?

4. Terminator

Terminator New Member

I suggest you to read / research earthpulse as much as possible before you buy. I did just that. Ben Greenfield uses it also. I use it to sleep with it, mostly in "Recover" setting. This setting is by far the best. Following is what it does to me ;
    1. Sleep much beter.
    2. Recover much faster after very hard road bike workouts.
    3. Heal wounds much faster. I only experinced small cuts. My magnetico pad did not do that.

I'm now debating if i should get another earthpulse unit to use at work or to get Total shield for whole house and portable unit.

About Magnetico pad.
    The reason i liked magnetico (note that it's past tense) is beacouse sometime my sleep was so good to that i would wake up after 6 hours and did not know where i was. lol This good sleep diminished in past 3 weeks. Why ? Not suere but i may have not used it properly. I now know that you cannot be around the pad during the day due to positive magnetic fields. I did that alot for 1.5 months. I only own one single Core Pad which was placed under one side of king size bed. Me and my wife would switch side to get the benefit but according to Magnetico this is bad. The side without pad is exposed to positive magnetic fields and that is bad. This may explain why i had not so great results in last few weeks. I'm upset at myself for not fully researching ang learning how to properly use it and pissed that the user manual does not state this. I currently cannot use my bedroom for just sleep so to avoid bad positive magnetic fields i removed it. I was very close to get magnetico for all members of my family but i'm holding back because same reasons.

I was not able to use both, earthpulse and pad at same time. My brain acted as if i was on caffeine.

Now i want to do more research on magnetism, maybe call magnetico to get more info from them to learn how to use it properly.

5. greekgeo

greekgeo New Member

FYI .... I have been sleeping on a magnetico (20 Gauss) for the past 6 nights .... no improvement in sleep yet. No problem falling asleep but waking up at 1-2am and can't get back to sleep. No detox symptoms ... wondering of my cortisol levels are off.

I have researched Schumann generators and the Earthpulse which I like a lot and may end up purchasing one if I can find more positive live feedback. I really like PEMF technology (a bit of a tie in to the Bob Beck protocol) and would also use the Earthpulse to treat ailments ... Tinnitus with recovery mode? Its not clear to me how the Total Shield is strong enough to protect you from extraneous EMF.

Any info from people who have used the Earthpulse and the Magnetico at the same time would be appreciated ... thanks!

The journey for sound sleep continues.

6. Awainer1

Awainer1 New Member

Hey guys. I've been wondering about this too I own an earthpulse (the less expensive one). I bought it when jack started talking about magnets and before he recommended specifically the magnetico which it is too expensive for me right now. I started with the earthpulse under my mattress and after the first few nights of great sleep I kinda got used to it and couldnt feel the difference anymore. I just started putting it under my pillow and I have been sleeping really well so I'm sticking with that for now. I just got my blood drawn for labs today so will be interesting to see if it changes anything. Will keep you updated.

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

can't wait for the update - thanks

8. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

I had (still have it if someone wants to buy it) an earth pulse. Have me restless nights and weird dreams. I thought perhaps it was my mattress due to the coil springs. So I swapped out my mattress with a no metal coil memory foam one. Very firm and love it. Same thing with the Earthpulse. Once removed I sleep much better, very well. I do much more than that to sleep better so the earth pulse was my N=1 with results in favor of not having one. Wondering of the EMF effects of the EP because it is plugged into the wall, electrically powered and runs the cord under and through the mattress. I now keep a whole house Shumann generator under the bed and in the middle of my home. I also have been placing magnets under my sheets to see the effects. So far good sleep. I am looking into the magnetico soon.

9. JoeBranca

JoeBranca Silver

Dan - is there a recommended brand for the memory foam mattress? I'm looking to get a new king and was first gravitating towards a natural latex from Bio Sleep Concepts, but man they're $$$. Are there drawbacks to long term durability of the memory foams?

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

Be aware that Latex can be very hot to sleep on ...but having said that - mine has a very thick pillow top and that is where the problem lies. I was lucky enough to be able to turn my mattress over - some you can't. After paying $6000.00 you want to be able to use it!

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

What kind of mattress does magnetico recommend? Has anyone ever asked?

12. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

It is the height of the mattress, more than the type that is important. I think they give the specifics on their website. You can start off with less strength by having a higher mattress between you and the pad....we are finally getting around to adding the second pad to the first to bump up to 20. I'm looking forward to even better results now that the initial detoxing is long gone.

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

Seahorse - it took you quite awhile to bump up to the 20 didn't it? has your DH had improvement as well?

My mattress is 16 inches thick - I think I should get another mattress first.

14. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

I just got the Serta memory foam mattress from Sam's Club and it seems to work great so far.... Cal King

15. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Yes it did....mostly because the pads are so frigging heavy that they have stayed downstairs longer than they should! I think we could have moved up to 20 early in the summer. I also have a whole house schumann resonator in our bedroom....all I know is that I sleep better at home than anywhere else now and that hasn't been the case in the past. Before it was all about mattresses....now it's the feel of the room as well as a comfortable bed.

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

That is awesome Seahorse!

17. Martin

Martin Gold

C'mon, Sid. You work for Earthpulse, doncha? If you're going to advertise here serrupticiously, post a few times before laying it on so thick. Having said that, got any free samples?

caroline, Jude and NeilBB like this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yep Martin............it is highly suspicious

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

and now shown the door