1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Magnetico Questions

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by seanb4, Dec 26, 2013.

1. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

I recently emailed magnetico the following but have yet to get a response. Anyone else want to chip in some answers or even ask more questions?

Hi,
    I am considering buying one of your sleep pads but this will be a very big investment for me and so I need to ask a few questions first...

1. Would sleeping on a classic pad with a 4" mattress provide more or less the equivalent gauss as using a core pad with an 8" mattress?

2. Does the size of the positive field increase with higher strength pads?

3. Have you had feedback from clients with digestion issues? Whatever I eat or drink, even just spring water, my stomach bloats, becomes uncomfortably full, and I can feel liquid rise up through my oesophagus. I don't expect this to directly cure it but would be interested to hear how the pads have helped others with similar problems.

4. If I lay the pad directly on the floor is it okay to be in the same room as it for the rest of the day? I spend most of my time on my bed using my laptop when I am in my house.

5. My laptop is grounded and 2-3 feet away from my bed. Has anybody reported equipment malfunctioning at this distance?

6. The total cost minus duties and taxes is $1,457.66 (£891), I also intend to use the Jack Kruse discount, for the core pad to be delivered to England. Can you give me an estimate on what the duties and taxes would cost?

Thanks for your time, Sean.

2. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

The answers I got if anyone is interested:

1. Would sleeping on a classic pad with a 4" mattress provide more or less the equivalent gauss as using a core pad with an 8" mattress?
    There isn't too much gauss strength increase when using the Classic 5 gauss model. For each inch less than 8 inches,you would gain about 0.1-0.2 gauss
    so using the classic model underneath a 4" mattress, the gauss strength would be about 5.5-5.6 gauss
    With the 10 gauss Core model, the 10 gauss strength is achieved under an 11 inch mattress then for each inch less than 11 inches you would gain approx. 1/2 gauss.
    Conversely, for each inch greater than 11 inch between your body and the magnets, you would decrease the gauss strength by 1/2 gauss per inch.

2. Does the size of the positive field increase with higher strength pads?
    The magnetic field from the edges of all sleep pad models is about 4 feet

3. Have you had feedback from clients with digestion issues? Whatever I eat or drink, even just spring water, my stomach bloats, becomes uncomfortably full, and I can feel liquid rise up through my oesophagus. I don't expect this to directly cure it but would be interested to hear how the pads have helped others with similar problems.

I am not aware of anyone using our sleep pads specifically for digestion issues. If you would like to discuss, I would suggest calling and speaking with Dr. Bonlie

4. If I lay the pad directly on the floor is it okay to be in the same room as it for the rest of the day? I spend most of my time on my bed using my laptop when I am in my house.

The return positive field from the edges of the sleep pad extend approx. 4 ft from the pad so you wouldn't want to be within this distance for long periods of time.
    We don't recommend using a laptop when you are on the bed or again within the 4 ft as the magnetic field may erase information stored on the laptop.

5. My laptop is grounded and 2-3 feet away from my bed. Has anybody reported equipment malfunctioning at this distance?
    We have not specifically had anyone report any issues however we do not recommend having a laptop or computer on or near the sleep pad
    6. The total cost minus duties and taxes is $1,457.66 (£891), I also intend to use the Jack Kruse discount, for the core pad to be delivered to England. Can you give me an estimate on what the duties and taxes would cost?
    We are not able to determine duty & taxes. What we have control over is the shipping cost. We would charge your credit card the pad price& shipping& insurance. Any other charges would be your responsibility to pay at time of delivery. You would have to check with your customs dept. to determine approx cost of all additional charges ( duty,taxes and any customs fees)

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Dr k. has said not to be on a magnetico during the day.....

4. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Oh, okay. Why is that?

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

I think it is in the sleep webinar Q&A....... I am going to relisten to that one soon.....

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

Maybe look in Christi's journal - I think we talk about it there....

7. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Can't seem to find the thread. The only reason I could think of it being bad in the day time is if you were in the positive field, but if you stayed in the negative I can't see why this would be suddenly bad in day time...

8. Josh

Josh Gold

It has to do with the direction of the vortex in the 3rd ventricle of the brain. The Magnetico reinforces the positive effects at night, but works against it in the daytime when the direction is reversed. More in the sleep webinar and I believe the blog post that came shortly thereafter.

9. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Oh. I'll have to read more on that then. Do you think flipping the pad upside down during daytime would work?

10. zohar

zohar New Member

As Josh said, it enhances the vortex by using the Hall effect (as Becker showed it can reverse the DC current). Therefore, it might not cause that harm if switched, although my understanding is that you need to be in the sun during the day (UV trumps the magnetic field during daytime).
    So.. after six years.. did you test it?