1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

magnetico for kids

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by Rena3, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Rena3

Rena3 Silver

Hi-- I'm new and I've searched the threads for leads on an appropriate magnetico sleep pad for a 10 year old with autism. I've seen answers ranging from 5 gauss to 20. Which is right for my son?
    Some background which may help... I've incorporated a strict keto diet this past summer with lots of time at the beach. We're in the process of shielding our home from EMR and have 3/4 of the way completed. He has a personal filter on him that I keep in a fanny pack for him so it's on him all the time. This summer was a BOON for him. Tackling CT with him is next and I have no idea how to do that, especially since he is a sensory kiddo...

Thanks in advance!

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Depends where you live but in 4G world I think the answer is always yes and 20G

Brent Patrick and Rena3 like this.