1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

magnetico detox symptoms (smelly pee and longer sleeps)

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Calum, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Calum

Calum New Member

just wanna see if any1 has had a similar experience with what i have had. Almost every day since I got the pad like 2 weeks ago, every morning I wake up my urine is yellow despite how much water I drink. Additionally, it can also be absolute stinking - I didn't get this yellow smelly pee in the morning before with the amount of water I drink. I am sure it is detoxifying pee. Before I was sleeping on it, 8 hrs sleep was ok for me, but the days after buying the pad I was needing like 10-12hrs sleep on it. It was beating the hell out of me at the beginning lol but it is better now. Has any1 else had smelly yellow pee and/or had a larger requirement for sleep in duration.