1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Magnetico Biomat or SR1

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by TANN, Jul 8, 2017.

1. TANN

TANN New Member

So i know that Jack advocates the Magnetico. Like many ive been trying to figure out if it really is the best over the other seemingly good choices. The Biomat i see is said to be a good one and looks even more expensive?
    Then theres this SR1 thing (little box thats placed on collar bone)
    Im getting confused now. Its a big purchase either way so im hoping that others will have some good advice on their personal experience and what works for them. If anyone has compared the above i would be very interested to hear their experience.
    My sleep is pretty good to be fair but i would love to be able to get longer sleep. I use a breathe-right strip and often activated charcoal (dont why but ive found it helps stop the sleep apnea) i also use Ancient minerals magnesium spray every night due to muscle aches and exhaustion then shower it off before bed. Plus i use a sleep mask and put phone on airplane mode. I get to sleep quickly at 9:30-10:00 and typically wake for the toilet at 4-4:30.
    I want to be able to get 8 hours plus but this never happens unless i go back to bed for a snooze around 6-7.
    like many i drink 3-4 cups of coffee per day and haven't found a way of cutting this back yet! I hope that the answer isnt just to cut the coffee!!
    *hulk smash*

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

can you just have coffee in the morning?????????

what is the matter with going back to bed after your bathroom break??

It seems like you are getting a decent amount of sleep....

C/T before bed? How is your libido? oxy before bed? meditation? stop worrying about it?

don't forget - everyone's n=1 is different.

3. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Hi Tann :)

If you check out the sunrise time for your location in the UK https://www.thetimeandplace.info/uk/#.WWHMP2ZK2Um. If I wake and its in the dawn civil twilight time, I just get outside, relax and ground and wait for the sunrise. I think its helping my circadian rhythm, and that as the light levels drop and the days get shorter I will gradually adjust to sleeping longer. If I am going to sleep in the dusk civil twilight time and waking up in the dawn civil time frame, I see that as a good thing. ;)

seanb4, TANN, caroline and 1 other person like this.
  4. TANN

TANN New Member

Hi Caroline
    I try to get back to sleep; mantra eye mask etc but to no avail.
    Just cant get back to sleep.
    Coffee - i usually stop at 14:00
    Yes could try CT before bed, but isnt it supposed to be straight after meal?
    Libido is great actually but not required unfortunately...
    What is oxy , please advise ?
    Do you have any advice for me on the Magnetico/Biomat/SR1?

caroline likes this.
  5. TANN

TANN New Member

Hi Sue
    Yes i have these times on my phone app and i obey the sun ;)
    Do you do CT ?

6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Yes I have a set up in the garden, I prefer the early morning, especially when the light first hits the bath. This time of year its when I'll get the coolest water, and if I'm sunbathing later I can take regular dunks. Its then cooler- than- me thermogenesis rather than cold but its good. I'll take a cool shower before bed sometimes. In the winter CT is more important for me not to miss, even if I have to break the ice with a hammer. :eek::D

ScottishEmma likes this.
  7. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

What does civil twilight actually mean?

8. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Just to be clear.......I use the magnetico. I did not advocate it publically until a former member got the info about how my family sleeps on them and outed me to many people. She felt I needed to tell people about it. I was conflicted because of how much the pad costs. Not everyone can afford them. She decided to tell the world what I do but never knew or told anyone why I did it. Truthfully, I felt then it was an invasion of privacy, but it had a positive benefit for many so I let that sleeping dog lie. From there people began to ask me would I try to negotiate a discount for the pad for members. I did. This was what the membership asked me to do and I did. This should set the record straight on the magnetico.

Brent Patrick, Allin and TANN like this.
  10. shah78

shah78 Gold

DUDE: Yes, buy a magneticao and lose the coffee. There is no other appropriate "quantum" answer. :)

TANN, caroline and Alex97232 like this.
  11. bionaut

bionaut New Member

I own a biomat and a magnetico. I bought a biomat before I understood light better. Since I moved somewhere hot I never use it and prefer sun or the quantlet. Magnetico is good. You may get accustomed to it and forget about it but I know it is always working in the background and passive support is the best kind. I also bought magnetico a for my kids. I got a 10G queen size off of eBay for 1000$. Set an alert and you may find one for cheaper than the norm.
    FYI you may get a magnetico and still wake up, you should consider testing your sleep sans coffee.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    TANN and caroline like this.
  12. caroline

caroline Moderator

sorry - I don't have either of those. We would love a magnetico - but it is very expensive In Australian $$$$ and the shipping almost doubles the price.

oxy = sex [wether you have a partner or not] ....and many other things too - like having a dog and hugging and laughter. You are accessing the pharmacy in your brain = a freebie!

Have you watched the sex webinar? and the follow up live Q&A.

Have a look at the huge C/T thread. You could have a fat bomb after dinner and then jump into a cold tub ...or maybe start with a cold shower?

Maybe start with 2 weaker coffees before 11:00?

A few months ago we changed brands of coffee and we were loving it so much. It turned out that coffee was affecting us much more than what we had been using - our sleep was terrible. I guess some brands have a lot more caffeine than others?

13. TANN

TANN New Member

Testing my sleep sans coffee?? Please can you clarify this?

14. TANN

TANN New Member

Thanks Caroline will have a think about your advice

15. TANN

TANN New Member

great idea I will have a look on eBay ;)

16. TANN

TANN New Member

Thanks Jack that's all understood. Have you seen the SR1? I would value your opinion on this one if you have one that is?

17. bionaut

bionaut New Member

Stop coffee for a month. Keep a chart by your bed marking the nights you wake up. If it goes away drink a cup a day for a week and see if your sleep gets interrupted.

18. TANN

TANN New Member

Haha , I might just have to!!
    Do you know about napping on the Magnetico. I thought i read somewhere that it only for nighttime sleep but im struggling to see how. Maybe a single on a double bed is the answer?
    What is your understanding on the different models?
    I was looking at the middle of the range but want the understanding that its going to work!

19. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

I had a BioMat (amethyst stones, as I recall) several years ago (6-7-8?). I put my EMF detector in range where the plug fit right near the user's head. It screeeched. I couldn't keep it, or use it after that. Big issues returning it. Even to communications with some head honcho in Korea, who sent me a Tri-Field meter on loan. (Perhaps part of the problem was a female reporting this to the have-to-save-face Korean male gender?) Seeing as the BioMat was not wanted because two meters gave a bad reading I pressed on, determined to return it for refund. Eventually, I succeeded. Had I not been successful I would have gone to ugly lengths letting 'the world' know my experience. I let the matter drop until now, here, hoping BioMat users might do a little test... Maybe the manufacturers corrected something in the design of newer models, or maybe my unit was defective, and all users are generally safe. The unit I had was not safe.