1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Magnetico - BioHack positive field around edges

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by GFam, Jul 11, 2017.

1. GFam

GFam Gold

I have seen mention on the forum of biohacking the Magnetico to deal with the positive return fields around the mattress. However I haven't been able to find what people are doing. Wanting to get Magnetico's for my kids but they are still young and play in their rooms from time to time. Is there a way to shield/absorb this positive return field so their is no harm if they play near their beds for a few hours at a time?

Thanks,

2. bionaut

bionaut New Member

Not with something cost effective. Mu metal might work but you may end up wasting your money and it would be unwieldy. I have 2 kids with magneticos they play in their room sometimes. No issues after 3 yrs

3. GFam

GFam Gold

Thanks Bionaut. I am using the Magnetico not only for the health reasons but there is a slight magnetic field elevation (.28mg is the highest I have measured) in summertime as people are using their A/C's and I want to give them a little extra protection from these elevated fields (Building Biology standards like <.2 for sleeping areas)

What gauss mattress are you using for your kids?

4. GFam

GFam Gold

5. bionaut

bionaut New Member

My twins each have a 5g mat