1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Magnetico 20 gauss sleep pad worth the money? Or is 10 gauss sufficient?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by bennyha, Jun 6, 2013.

1. bennyha

bennyha New Member

I have a question about the Magnetico pad. Is the 20 gauss really necessary, or is a 10 gauss sufficient enough?

I don't have the money at all for one of these, but my mom came across one of these where she lives for $1400 for the 20 gauss for a queen. She said she would buy it and I would have to make payments to her. Like I said, I don't have the money at all, but if this would really help me feel better (have had horrible adrenal/thyroid/hormone problems for past 4 years and I'm only 31), I would consider to try and find a way to make it work. Or, would that money better be served on getting quality labs and a good dr. to try and sort through things?

Thank you for any help anyone can give me on this. I am totally in the dark about these Magnetico sleep pads and EMF in general

2. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

GET IT!!! That's a great deal.... So glad we got the 20 Gauss ones...

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

do what you can afford........the nice thing is they are modular so you can add later on if you need too.

4. What they said! This was the best purchase I've made in many many years.

5. vkiernan

vkiernan Silver

Jeff, What have you noticed thus far? I can't convince my dh to get one.

6. I've written about my experiences in this thread (multiple posts scattered throughout, so read them all to see the progression): http://jackkruse.com/forum/showthread.php?5697-my-magnetico-sleep-pad&highlight=magnetico

In a nutshell, in conjunction with a Schumann resonator and grounding, I'm getting the best sleep of my life. All help, but I noticed the greatest effect with the 10 Gauss pad. Later in the year I'm thinking of getting another 10 G pad to place on top of my original one for a total of 20 G, with the expectation of additional improvements.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2013
  7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I've had the lower pad on our bed for a week, and I really like it. It caused sleep disruptions for the first 4 nights, and my urine was darker for a couple days, but my sleep has been good for the last 3 nights. Occasionally I have used the bed for some quick recovery, like yardwork. If my back is talking to me, I go lay down on the bed for 15-20 minutes and it refreshes me. We are going out to the country this weekend, and for the first time I'm not looking forward to it with eagerness. I know I'll be without that pad for a night.

I'll be putting the upper pad on next week.

8. Lava

Lava Gold

Hi all ~ Now that the radio antenna is out of our yard (YAY) I am looking at getting the a 20 gauss pad. My question is: We have a Tempur-Pedic mattress. Just the mattress on top of bed frame. So the pad just goes between the bed and the mattress?

9. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Hi Lava. The Magnetico needs to go under 4" or thicker mattress. So yes, on top of the frame.

10. vkiernan

vkiernan Silver

thanks much. Reread and I just sent snippets to my dh. I will keep working on him.

11. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

That's it, persistence!
    Or what did Dr. K say in his Quantum Scaling blog? Aggressiveness. Direction. Be one with the Schumann.

12. bennyha

bennyha New Member

I definitely cannot afford this right now, as money is ridiculously tight. However, I ended up getting it for under $1000 so I got some financial help and decided to buy it and make payments on it. I figured if I can get the 20 gauss for much cheaper than I will be able to get the 10 gauss in the future, there is no better time than the present. Called the cable company and decided to cancel cable to offset the price. I'm desperate to get feeling better, even if that means saying bye bye to my beloved cable:(

Thanks everybody for chiming in! Also, keep checking on these on sites like Ebay. The one I got the lady purchased from an estate sale and it hasn't ever even been used! It would have otherwise cost me over $3600 including shipping and I got it all for a little over one grand with shipping. Having to make payments on it like its a car for the next year, so I really hope that it's worth it!

Last edited: Jun 7, 2013
  13. Hemming

Hemming New Member

Can the pad be placed on the floor beneath the bed or will that ruin the effect?

14. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Hemming, I believe the useful magnetic field extends about 4 feet above the pad, so that should be ok. The strength will be diminished greatly, but you should get some benefit. You may get 5 gauss out of a 20 gauss pad, I suppose.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2013