1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Magnetic Anomaly Map for USA

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Martin, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Martin

Martin Gold

2. Josh

Josh Gold

3. Martin

Martin Gold

Wow! Good find!

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Notice where the asteroid hit and the gulf coast........see anything in common? BOOM

5. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Ok... looking at this... what colors constitute a good area? is blue good?

nicld likes this.
  6. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

I've been googling for more info on understanding on this and also came up with gravity anomalies. Is this relevant too? Apparently where I'm moving too is an area of positive gravity.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yep........gravity is the weaker force but just look at what happens to astronauts in zero gravity......their optic nerves swell and so does their brain and they loss vision, muscles, and bone. The more electrons you lose by leaving Earth and going high up into higher powered EMF is deadly. Space travel is no panacea.........as NASA is finding out.

8. nicld

nicld Gold

Interesting.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Interesting? You said you're trying to lose weight correct? It should be a lot more than interesting. It should open your eyes why your having trouble to begin with. You lose electrons you lose the ability to have a cell to handle the signals from the 3 legged stool. It is your N= 1 Rx staring at you down the gun barrell.

Obesity will never be understood until they understand it is not about food calories. It is about the particles that stuff is made from. The smallest particles, the subatomic ones. For example, in 1846 astronomers found a new planet, Neptune, because the mathematics of Newton's laws, when applied to the orbit of Uranus, said some massive body had to be there. They eventually found it, using the best telescopes available to peer into the sky. It took innovating a better teloscope to show us it was true.
    Obesity is intimately tied to mass.
    The search for the Higgs boson, which current theories say gives matter its mass, is being conducted in a similar way. Why is understanding the homology important?
    To find the Higgs, it took the construction of particle accelerators able to reach energies measured in trillions of electronvolts – enough to push a proton to speeds a few meters per second slower than light. Just as it would take the invention of the telescope to seek Neptune, it wasn't until the Large Hadron Collider was built that anyone could see evidence of the Higgs.

The Higgs field give mass to electrons and protons and these are the particle our mitochondria deal with........when biology realizes obesity it tied to these relationships then and only then will they understand obesity is cause by a loss of energy not an excess of energy.
    People in biology already know right before a mitochondria dies......it swells just like an obese person does.........all the sign posts are there. It is why fat men have low energy and low testosterone. Its why women have upside down PG/E2 ratio's.
    It is also why mitochondria swell when they lose energy too......They are not gaining energy. Input to mitochondria is ETC. Output signaling is tied to protons.

The Higgs search was important to understanding the world around us. In fact it holds the key to why we are all getting fatter worldwide. It is even more than finding a new planet, it helps us answer questions that seem intuitive: why does anything have mass at all? What do we mean by "mass?"

If you don't have a clue what or how mass is given and distributed how in the hell do you know anything about the cause of obesity? Short answer is biology doesn't have a clue..........That is why I wrote the EMF 2 blog. The answer is in quantum physics. The magnetic field is one large part of this Rx.

Lava and Stella like this.
  10. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

Why is the sun not fat? Some weeks ago I watched BBC's Sky At Night where they talked about how planets are 'fat' around the middle the faster they spin. Planets that spin very slowly are perfectly round. However it looks like the sun is also perfectly round and nobody is 100% sure why this is but think it has something to do with magnetic fields.

http://www.ifa.hawaii.edu/info/press-releases/RoundSun/

11. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

No, I would say that red and pink are more optimal.

Martin likes this.
  12. Martin

Martin Gold

That's the second thing I looked for. You can see the radial pattern. Talk about a boom.

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Normal magnetic fields around Earth connect and disconnect, explosively releasing energy to and fro in a process known as magnetic reconnection. This can accelerate electrons to nearly the speed of light and release them to the system. The same action occurs around proteins but on an atomic scale. The dielectric point of water is critical to life because of this interaction. The dielectric constant measures how effectively the cell or protein in question shields the negative and positive charges from one another, and hence reduces the force between them. Water, is a major constituent of living systems, and it is an excellent dielectric facilitator because of its large effective magnetic dipole moment. Water is confined in microtubules to maximizes its ability to transfer energy to the surrounding neurons. To capture electrons you must have DHA.

14. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Sally - I asked this question on a FB thread of Jack - he said blues/greens are the best. So my question is what is your reasoning for the reds/pinks being good. Where Jack Lives is all blue/green.

I currently live in a bright red/pink area... and we know the DC Metro area isn't good at all...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2014
    Martin and nicld like this.
  15. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Hmm. I was just looking at the scale, in nanoteslas.

16. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

I would also have thought that pink, which represents high positive anomaly, means that the earth's magnetic field is stronger is those regions. o_O Jack, can you clarify if higher positive magnetic anomaly is good or bad?

17. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

18. Jude

Jude Gold

Yew..can't seem to open anything ..just get lots of word pages.

19. Lava

Lava Gold

Half of the Big island is blue, the other half is pinks and reds which correspond to the volcano activity....luckily we're on the blue side..:)

20. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold