1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Magnesium

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by MeghanK, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hi John,

I was familiar with what you said except folic acid inhibitor to melatonin. Didn't know that one. Wow on the 7 years to replace, hopefully I am not that low. This may be a dumb question, is there a way to know if they are low without a test. Any symptoms. I don't think my melatonin is low because I usually fall asleep okay but sleeping all the way through is a hit or miss.

2. Because our bodies are made up of so many backup systems, we often can not tell how bad off we are until we get a disease.
    Testing the levels of your hormones will give you a diagnostic tool.
    Clinicians are "taught" differentiation techniques to help them better guess at what might be "really" wrong, but a good diagnosis comes from all the information and lab results are vital.
    So for you & me, when we can afford getting lab information, it is a great help in determining our next steps towards "health improvement".

May I ask: What is your sunrise practice, daily sun UV exposure and darkness habits? Are you following Dr. @Jack Kruse's food recommendations as well as timing (when to eat) during the day? Do you exercise daily outside, barefoot on the moist earth or moist grass?

Dr. @Jack Kruse's fundamentals will charge up our cellular biology -> go Jack !

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
  3. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Well... I haven't done any of Dr Kruse practice in a while. Many reasons why. Overall I feel not to bad. It is mainly after having covid. Our symptoms are improving, thank God. Its been a month since they started. My husband still has a really bad itchy rash. I had mostly neurological symptoms. That is why I was looking into krill oil. When the symptoms started we started taking turmeric capsules and elderberry with zinc that may have help some. Anyway I will just say those symptoms were very weird. My symptoms are just about gone. I did order the same krill oil you posted. I will keep you posted.

John Schumacher likes this.