1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Magnesium hacks/experience

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Butters, May 19, 2016.

1. Butters

Butters New Member

I saw there is no thread about magnesium. So here is one.

Im using magnesium oil on me for 2 weeks now. But I noticed a sharp decline in sleep quality the night I use it on me. I always used it at night before going to bed.
    I am now 2 night without mg-oil and my sleep quality is better.
    Can mg actually wreck sleep? I guess not, it must another thing. So can it be because of some detoxification process?

2. Hunger4More

Hunger4More New Member

Magnesium at first tends to have a paradoxical stimulating effect for those who are deficient - often due to the improvement in energy metabolism. Try using it earlier in the evening (say 4-5pm) and then usually after about 2 weeks you'll notice that it is much more calming.

My favourite form of magnesium for sleep is magnesium threonate (magtein).

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

April 2016 webinar alert

4. Butters

Butters New Member

No money for membership :(

Doyourcycle likes this.