1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Made Goal Weight - Set New Goal

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Huck, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Huck

Huck Silver

I set a goal to lose 100 lbs 12 years ago. After 10 years, I still had 85 to go.

Since starting the leptin rx in October 2011, I have lost an additional 90 lbs for a grand total of 105.

My experience is that I lose easily when the sun is high in the sky and not so much the rest of the year. I still have a good 6-8 weeks of good sun this year that hopefully will get me down another 15 lbs (200 lbs). If I can reach 199, that will be the lowest weight since I was 19, 45 years ago.

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Congratulations .... job well done! The leptin reset has been an amazing success story for so many of us here ....especially if we are 100% all in and totally committed. Will you be doing a photo shoot???

I seem to do much better in the summer time too.....my weight is much more stable and I sleep much better.....

3. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

That's great Huck!

4. vkiernan

vkiernan Silver

Wow Huck! That is fantastic! Congrats on your success.

5. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Fantastic Huck! I also agree it is easier in the summertime. Use those light cycles to your advantage.

6. Adria

Adria New Member

Great to hear of your success !!!

7. Huck

Huck Silver

Update: Just finished 2nd year.

Lost 70 lbs 1st year.
    Lost 30 lbs 2nd year.
    ----------------------
    Total on Leptin RX - 100 lbs

8. Martin

Martin Gold

Way to get it done, Huck. You're a great example of being persistent and changing longstanding issues.

BGH

9. nicld

nicld Gold

That's awesome

10. vkiernan

vkiernan Silver

Congrats Huck!

11. Bonniebelle

Bonniebelle New Member

WTG! That is so motivating to hear, Huck! Thanks for the inspiration :)

12. Congratulations Huck. As you have demonstrated, change in results goes hand in hand with a change in approach.

13. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Mr Pinkies

14. sooperb

sooperb New Member

Oh very well done Huck. It's not about losing the weight is it, it's about making all the changes you need to and sticking by them in the face of opposition from all those in whom you create the "fear". Nothing succeeds like success, now you are a shining beacon I wonder how many of your detractors will be quietly asking how you did it :)?