1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Mackerel head smoothie

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by nonchalant, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

After BG 5........I got a feeling this thread may get more action.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The way you feel should do all the convincing you need.........just saying

3. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

So why fish heads and why raw and why am I craving it now???

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If you would have added some melted Kerry Gold butter and some cod liver.......well lets just say that would have been Jet fuel for that 3lbs of jelly in your coconut. After BG 5.........and the gauntlet is laid down to the blogosphere.........we'll see where you all stand. Its time to call bull**** on where bull**** has been standing way too long. BG 5 is where the road to optimal break free of the paleo pretenders.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Soon you will know why............its your missing ingredient for that bad brain.........

6. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

I haven't had butter in forever.... where do I get cod liver or does the oil do it? B/c I'm about to repeat this :cool:

7. Coriander

Coriander Silver

That was my first thought too.... where do you get cod liver? And maybe ghee would be a better start for you than butter if you haven't had it for a while.

8. Make

this ungodly cocoction into little round ice cubes that could be swallowed?

Mackrel puree in a nice chowder?

The first step to embracing a concept is to have words for it. And here we are talkin fishheads.

Perhaps i could take a few fish cubes with my bab. Maybe. Just maybe.

9. Cold vitamin section at Cottage - grab the pastured butter while there.

10. Coriander

Coriander Silver

Oh dear; Cavemam, I thought you said Cod Balls. I wondered what you were eating next!

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The recipe of optimal will soon be in your grasp..............application is then your major task. I wrote this next blog 4 yrs ago and have been patiently waiting.

12. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

13. And here is the point that main stream media gets wind and officially calls us a cult. Perhaps we should pray and go the religious route so doc can have the tax breaks.

14. Can you get your clinic folks to do this?

15. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

can we have it now, please.... or now.... or how about now? :) Patience isn't this girl's strength.

16. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

it can't get much worse than what I was eating as a raw foodie, lol

17. A member preview would work. We could start experimenting and taking pics for your post.

18. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

Oh yes!!! I will stop complaining about the 8 first min missing from factor X webinar then ;)

I have cod livers coming my way now.... just ordered.

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

nope......you all need to let BG 1-4 sink in. Im still hot that BG 2 got little action. THe second most important blog I ever wrote. I wrote BG 4 and 5 on the plane ride home from Florence.