1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

M.D. new user

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by lev0phedMD, Oct 25, 2018.

1. lev0phedMD

lev0phedMD New Member

Hello everyone, thanks for the forums. I am a new user to this site, but have watched several (most?) of Dr. Kruse's videos and am currently reading through many of his citations. I am a PGY-2 internal medicine resident (M.D.) in Missouri. My wife thinks I am crazy for removing light bulbs, turning off Wi-Fi, not letting our young children use cell phones, and wearing "unattractive" blue blockers indoors.

Since starting down this path, I've also given-up on my plans to do a critical care fellowship and will be going into traditional I.M. practice (outpatient and inpatient), probably somewhere in the deep south (I am currently doing interviews with several places right now). Thanks again to all.

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi and welcome.....

lev0phedMD likes this.
  3. TabulaRasa

TabulaRasa New Member

Hey! I'm a resident in Missouri too. Where are you?

lev0phedMD and DockMD like this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Welcome and glad to have the help.......It is brutal out here in medicine now.

[​IMG]

What is the relationship between order and chaos? I believe a living cell embodies both processes. You must have chaos within to become vital. Living and learning manifest from chaos, migrating from the safety of comfort to the foolishness and stupidity of risk is how an order is slowly created. Behind the veil of apparent randomness, many processes are highly ordered, following simple rules. Deep in our unconscious is a pervasive need for a "logical" universe that makes sense. But nature is always one step beyond logic. Black Swans are taught that the chaos in science is merely a natural order waiting to be deciphered.

lev0phedMD, DockMD, JanSz and 3 others like this.
  5. johnsonmd

johnsonmd Silver

Welcome! I have recently had some success with my beloved husband in regards to implementing more of the optimal protocol. I prepare a footbath for him to use when he is relaxing in the evening. I wire it to a copper ground rod under the house. He gets grounded without leaving his comfort zone. I also have IR lights and full spectrum lights and a sperti tanning light in the bathroom to use during his shower and prep time in the morning. He and I use it with caution for a limited time only! We both noticed a Big difference In his energy level!

He has been a fairly good sport about the changes in our lives, when it's convenient... Time outside in the sun (actually takes his shirt off if no one else will see him!), Eats the healthier diet I serve him (he still does snacks tho), changed most of the house lights, hardwired everything in place of the wifi, got rid of the wireless house phone (it was the worst!), magnetico on the bed, occasional CT in the ocean or a local river or sit with me to watch the sun rise.

I am also taking notes of what I learn, to show him. This week I have started with a review of the basics so I can make sure nothing has been missed. I am a nurse who is also a prolific reader. He prefers to just talk to me about it or glance thru the highlights in the books I have read.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  6. Cheryl.

Cheryl. Grasshopper

I haven't gotten that far with mine! High five!
    Hubby brought some cookies home. My fave ....yikes

johnsonmd likes this.
  7. Bidaut

Bidaut New Member

Hi ! I'm new and MD too... Great to see more and more doctors ready to learn outside medschools :) I hope your wife will wear also blue blockers indoors!

caroline and Cheryl. like this.