1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

luxury CT opportunity in Carmel.

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by janagram, Aug 28, 2012.

1. janagram

janagram New Member

At my recent retreat at Asilomar, a friend invited me to bop over to "The Refuge" in Carmel Valley for an afternoon of tub hopping! There among the /boulders and palms were a multitude of smallish pools of varying temps. The cold was verry cold and I could only walk thru it up to my bra-line...I stayed in it for a couple minutes at most. But it was kind of awesome...when you get out you feel warm...(cuz anything's warmer than that)

I confess I am a superwimp but I thought of you guys and how fun it would be for you. Then there's a huge dry sauna, and all the rest.:cool::cool:

http://www.refuge.com/the_refuge_experience_two.html

Seth Nelson likes this.
  2. Lyndra

Lyndra Gold

That sounds awesome! Meet-up location, anyone (wish I was in CA) :).

3. Jane

Jane Silver

Wow! Thanks for sharing this. It doesn't cost an arm and a leg and it's only about 2 hours from where I live. I'm going to drag DH down there and check it out.

4. Rosekelly

Rosekelly New Member

You got in for two minutes above your waist? Outstanding! You're on your way, hahaha! And yeah, that cold/hot differential is really fun. I adore the way my body feels when I get out. It lasts for a good hour or so.

That place looks fantastic. Thanks for the pix!