1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Lustig's new video......extremely bad.

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I was willing to give him rope after his first video.......it was good but he made a lot of mistakes in it by leaving out leptin.........then in this one he adds it and completely botches it BADLY. He is using this fructose, to get a political solution using horrible science.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceFyF9px20Y#t=4413

All of slides can be explained by many other factors.......like EMF's effect on the hypothalamus and the inner mitochondrial membrane. When he showed the fat kid with the brain tumor who was irradiated and said the neurons were missing I could not handle it. X-rays are high energy EMF's. Geopathic stressors of the Middle East countries........he just misses the boat. Causal medical inference? WOW. He needs a serious dose of physical chemistry and QED. The pathways he shows all use proteins with transition metals at every step. Every hormone he mentions does too..........A lot of what he says is true but the conclusions he draws.........does not support the the things he claims are true.

When he mentions stress.......and then FB........dopamine. WOW he is brain stem clueless..........

At AHS 2011 after hearing him speak live, I was concerned about some of the incorrect things he said about leptin. In this talk he goes even deeper into the mess. I came away saying we need to give him some rope to see where he is really headed.........in this video he shows us he is 100% completely this generations Ancel Keys..........really really disappointed in where he is going. Dr. Feinman pegged him correctly in 2011. He was sure but I was not. Now I am too.

I am no fan of evidence based medicine but this talk is exceptionally bad in trying to peel the onion skin back to find the truth............

2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

He lost me when he called for government action to stop people from eating sugar. Ancel Keys? Ouch. But yes, they are following a similar path for resolution of their interpretation of the problem.