1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Luke's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Lukem, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Lukem

Lukem New Member

8/16/2016
    New York State
    9:30am: Out of the 30 major Fraunhofer lines the following three had the highest resonance for me.

Fraunhofer line Designation F Element H-beta Wavelength 486.134nm
    Fraunhofer line Designation b3 Element Fe Wavelength 516.891nm
    Fraunhofer line Designation G Element Ca Wavelength 430.774nm

Last edited: May 26, 2017
    JanSz likes this.
  2. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

3. Lukem

Lukem New Member

I'm working to increase my interaction with Fraunhofer line information as a means to get a better understanding on how the lines create a barcode for my mitochondria and what action they create. Understanding how to think about and interpret the data is the trick, just looking for patterns at this point.

It is interesting that it was in the AM and the listed frequencies were in the blue, violet, and green spectrums.

4. Lukem

Lukem New Member

Smectite clays initially form through volcanic activity. They have a crystalline structure that is unique to each clay. These crystalline molecules act as transducers able to convert energy into light.

5. Lukem

Lukem New Member

My uncle was diagnosed with cancer (lymphoma) on 8/11/2016 so I analyzed thousands of various concepts against his field, the number one concept that had the highest resonance was…. Where do you live? As soon as I saw this I thought to myself, this is JK 101 your zip code is more important than your genetic code. The second was Met-enkephalin which I don’t really understand. I thought maybe because of the tyrosine residue and its roll in capturing light, also I see that it is a pentapeptide but I’m not sure of the significance of this, or maybe Met-enkephalin just has a similar resonance as opioids that are being used for pain management. The third concept was, wait for it…….. Redox shift mitochondrial DNA, I think this speaks for itself. It’s sad when the average becomes normal and normal becomes extreme, most people seem to be okay with mediocre even when you alert them of their potential years in advance. I mean come on, it’s perfectly normal to chronically watch the blue tube, drink diet soda, live inside a microwave oven, get injected with monkey cancer viruses, and fear the sun. Nothing to see here folks.

He is also addicted to aspartame, this timely article has just come to the surface.
    http://complete-health-and-happines...ymphoma-in-new-landmark-study-on-humans/?t=DM

This current blog (Time #19) really is helping to enlighten my current effort in understanding cell energy. As I test a tissue, it can have infection and low cell energy. Does low cell energy precede and allow for an opportunistic terrain for the infection, or does the infection high jack cell energy and drain the cell charge? I’m thinking dead battery syndrome creates opportunity and once we reestablish our charge any infection is kinda a second thought, or is infection really just a teacher providing new information as a means to evolve in relation to new environmental context?

This months webinar (August 2016) was awesome in combination with Alexander Wunsch’s living photons. The suns 5 minute breath rate and its correlating shift in the Fraunhofer lines is fascinating, these lines create who we are.

6. Lukem

Lukem New Member

Just received a new batch of Ikura salmon eggs, love this food. The whole evolutionary package, they kinda look like mini brains full of love.

Keta roe boasts remarkably high levels of omega-3s (EPA and DHA), averaging 1,800 mg per 1 oz serving.

A Canadian study found that the amounts of EPA and DHA-containing PLs in one serving of salmon caviar were almost eight times greater than the amount in one capsule of krill oil (1097±34 mg vs. 138±8 mg.).

A quantum theory for the irreplaceable role of docosahexaenoic acid in neural cell signalling throughout evolution.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23206328

Marine Omega-3 Phospholipids: Metabolism and Biological Activities
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3509649/

Nutritional properties of dietary omega-3-enriched phospholipids.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23984423
    IMG_1646 (1).jpg

JanSz and fitness@home like this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

8. Lukem

Lukem New Member

Dr. Wallace and Dr. JK are real teachers.

I remember asking one of my nutrition teachers about mitochondrial diseases, she ensured me that mitochondrial issues were rare and not really a concern.

Our cells are two organisms in one, nuclear DNA codes for anatomy and mitochondrial DNA codes for bioenergetics. All of our anatomy relies on mitochondrial health and thus energy production, when your electrons come to rest we call you a cadaver.

Your mother gave you the gift of electron transport when you received her mtDNA, all health is tied to your mitochondria regardless of what your nutrition teachers try to convince you of. She also tried to convince me that the human body is an inherently inefficient design, nature does not create inefficient systems but rather engineers based on energy conservation.

When you chronically loose electrons to your environment and live your entire life in an active living high entropy sympathetic dominant state due to the creation of inefficient disconnected man made systems and ideas , you get inefficient thinking and an altered perception of life.

Time to turn your brain on. Refuse to believe your existence is based on inefficiency, your health hinges on efficient mitochondria that are able to sense and couple with an optimal four polarity environment.

Chronobiology
    Biological Association Induction
    Biotensegrity Hydration and Alignment
    Emotional and Spiritual Integration

Dear nutrition teacher, please read the following books and watch the attached video for your first assignment.

-Power, sex, suicide Nick Lane
    -Life at the cell & below-cell level Gilbert Ling
    -The body electric Robert Becker
    -The vital question Nick Lane
    -Life on the edge Jim Al-Khalili
    -Cells, gels and the engines of life Pollack
    -Light in shaping life Roeland Van Wijk
    -The fourth phase of water Gerald Pollack
    -Anatomy Trains Thomas Myers

University Lecture Series - Dr. Douglas Wallace
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ahlDLjf8c90

Attached is an image of the last page of an assignment I had. I said “This analysis and class has encouraged me to further study entropy and metabolic efficiency. I personally believe our bodies are designed to be the epitome of efficiency.” My teacher commented “actually they are not” and proceeded to take points off for having to use her pen. When I went to said teachers office, she told me “Luke you just think to much.”

Go to the institution to learn how to ask better questions. But whatever you do, don't question the institutions sacred cows. Cognitive dissonance.

IMG_1666.jpg

karenr, Lahelada and caroline like this.
  9. Lukem

Lukem New Member

The Twenty-four Climatic Periods of Solar Energy Variation.

The ancient system of solar energy variation defines the route which the sun travels (the Yellow Route) as beginning at the fixed point of zero degrees (the Spring Equinox) and moving eastward until it reaches 360 degrees. Each fifteen degree interval is a single seasonal period, thus establishing twenty-four equal periods. Each period has a special name which describes that climatic phase of the year. Twelve periods are seasonal changes, and twelve are dividing points called "Middle Chi".

There is a deep rhythmic tune embedded within the twenty-four climatic periods of solar energy variation. We originally had the 6 solfeggio tones UT, Re, Mi, Fa, Sol, La, but now we have Do, Re, Mi, Fa, Sol, La, Ti. The actual 24 climatic peaks within the Yellow Route synthesize the tone Ut 396Hz. Ut has been removed from or consciousness, what is the role of Ut 396Hz in our lives? Nothing breathes life and health into life, like the liberating rhythmic breath of the sun.

Twenty-four climatic periods of solar energy variation.png

10. Lukem

Lukem New Member

My mom is currently 65 and spends most of her time at 19.5° latitude on the big island of Hawaii. She is on no medications, has cataracts, one eye much worse than the other but she will not mess with her eye clock by doing cataract surgery. When she moved to the big island she lost lots of weight, grows her own food, rainwater collection, and no electrical pole, completely off grid. Sometimes she ask me if she is crazy for living on a rock in the middle of the ocean, but I tell her that it saved her life because she was suffering from dead battery syndrome. When we assess our mitochondria, we both had indicators showing issues with NADH dehydrogenase protein and MT-ND3. I am personally still working on inflamed/swollen mitochondria and electron steal syndrome. My mom came back this summer from Hawaii to visit me and the thing she notices most is the population density.

My grandmother is Irish English, currently 93. She just moved into community assisted living 2 years ago, is completely mobile, has all her cognitive faculties, plays corn hole, cards, and loves talking politics with me. She is on no medications, but takes fish oil and CoQ supplements. The building she moved into 2 years ago is in the middle of 3 cell towers, she lives on the 7th floor, has 2 cordless phones, cell phone, atomic clock, and loves watching TV. She had cataract surgery and I can hear her calcifying when I talk with her.

My great grandmother died at 96, she had her leg amputated when she was 90 due to poor circulation and gangrene.

My great great grandmother died at 40 from TB.

I just printed Time #20, can't wait to read it.

Attached is a picture of me doing CT face dunks, sun, and grounding family time with my mom.

Face CT.jpg

Sheddie and Lahelada like this.
  11. Lukem

Lukem New Member

12. Lukem

Lukem New Member

I say with apprehension that I'm taking a masters in clinical nutrition and I also have a degree in exercise physiology, I made this decision even after I started to activate into light, water, magnetism. The curriculum and current understanding pains me, it is sad that all these people will spend lots of money and time learning the food and exercise paradigm when its only 10% of the equation. I work to drop bread crumbs from Pollack, Mae-Wan Ho, Nick Lane, Gilbert Ling, Robert Becker, Mina Bissell, Roeland Van Wijk, Jim Al-Khalili, Nora Volkow, Doug Wallace, and so on. It is literally being inside the belly of the beast and working to machete my way through the half truth holy cows of diet and exercise. The current institutionalized paradigm is clueless, I clinically use light, water, and magnetism. Yet again and time after time, I had a lady come in three weeks ago that had the perfect diet and had gone to MD's, integrative docs, nutritionist, dietitians, and was ready to pay somebody to stay at her house for a week and tell her what to eat because she could not loose weight no matter what she did. I sold her nothing and simply taught her about light, cold, water, and advised her to forget about food. She has lost 7 lbs in 3 weeks, we will talk about DHA next time I see her. Institutionalized nutritional education basically refuses to look at environmental factors and surface chemistry, so I'm putting it in their face. When you put a Doug Wallace paper in front of a nutrition teacher I'm pretty sure their entropy rate skyrockets. Mitochondriacs unite.

Richelle Jones likes this.
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

That post was over a month ago.
    Number of people from this board are using artificial light.
    That light is hopefully improvement over common lighting.
    But it does contain Fraunhofer frequencies.
    How much that is hurting us?
    Any ideas on mitigating this negative effect?

/////

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I like to test my fatty acids.
    Some people here are also do this testing and post results.

Not all but some people (actually many) react adversely to (excessive) EPA content in seafood and fish/krill oils..
    EPA suppresses AA.
    They end up with excess of omega3, specially EPA and missing a lots of AA.
    Have you given any thought to that way of looking at seafood?

Recent case you may find here:

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...better-than-the-rest.16795/page-4#post-201312

%status of equal zero is in the middle of laboratory range.
    desired % status is plus minus 25
    If someone have %status=+100 he/she is 4x over desirable level
    Person here (Alex) have outstanding mess with his fatty acids.
    Most people are not so much out of line.
    But imagine, Alex is highly fit person in progressive health industry.
    Fatty acids awareness should be thought and tested.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  15. Lukem

Lukem New Member

What do you think about this?

I could pick this signal up from miles away, intermittent pulse with some strange beeping. I'm sure there are loads of other frequencies that I could not pick up with my device.

Video of EMF meter, I was probably 2 miles away in this video: https://www.facebook.com/naturopathic.resources/videos/10208140038767223/

A 300-acre site that hosts a Controllable Contested Environment (CCE). This environment can be used to create a “real-world RF contested environment” where RF transmissions and receptions can be controlled and measured.

http://intelligencecommunitynews.com/afrl-posts-baa-for-controllable-contested-environment-program/

Both DARPA — the research arm of the Department of Defense — and the National Science Foundation have sponsored research into cognitive radio. But there’s a big problem. Cognitive radio simply isn’t in line with FCC regulations, which do not allow devices to jump from one section of spectrum to another. This is a special zone where the FCC’s rules don’t apply.

https://www.wired.com/2014/05/air-force-cognitive/

IMG.jpg

16. Lukem

Lukem New Member

Homeopathic Materia Medica
    Arsenicum Album (Arsenic Trioxide): Reduces the refractive index of blood serum.

Refractive index: The ratio of the velocity of light in a vacuum to its velocity in a specified medium.

17. Lukem

Lukem New Member

18. Lukem

Lukem New Member

The ancients had a much deeper relationship with cosmic law compared to the modern devolved human, we have become uncoupled and are incoherently wondering in the wilderness of an artificial reality. Father creation and lady evolution did not design the stomach for food, but rather a remethylation system. The foundation of our coherent entangled life, derives its constancy from change which can be observed through the interplay of light (+) and dark (-). As these two forces interact, the four basic manifestations result. Perhaps this is light, water, magnetism, and carbon? By further interaction and multiplication, the four basic manifestations give birth to the eight stages of universal energy. It is the interaction of these eight stages that can express all events in the universe in a simple and concise manner. The eight stages can be depicted as a trigram, this is synergistic with the nucleotide triplet code called codons. The double strand of DNA brings together two codons and forms a hexagram, when the trigrams of the eight stages of universal energy interact we end up with 64 possible hexagrams which is why we have 64 codons that are universal to life. DNA is a transducer of light, it has the ability to attract photons and cause them to spiral along the double helix. It is this ability of DNA to weave light around itself that reveals its true hidden role within your body, to act as a semiconductor whose sole purpose is to exponentially increase the frequency passing in and out of your body. Transposons and retrotransposons allow for transposition burst, which is the synchronized movement of thousands of DNA elements to new and different genetic locations. So what is it that us modern humans have decided to become, or will we simply decide to abort the mission and self destruct? Circadian cycles seem to be pretty fundamental which is why coherently coupled humans outlined the 24 climactic solar energy variations, these 24 equal periods supply us with the photons and phonons that we are designed to harmonize with. We also see a clock embedded in the Polaris system which is like the hands of a clock, with the Big Dipper revolving counterclockwise. The handle of the Big Dipper can be used to determine the season. The original language is light, we have been designed to consume and commune with said light. It is language that controls humans rather than humans who control language. Light is the universal language of life, nature controls life by speaking light. Our organic universal 64-bit matrix is the core structural principle behind all living phenomena, it is the living language of light that communicates the message that lies at the foundation of our 64-bit matrix. Every cell within the matrix is a word, and the word is embedded in light. Food is the origin of hierarchy, money, and scarcity. We are yet again slowly bringing an end to food, so the body of humanity can evolve to live on the frequencies of light.

I set my rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between me and the earth.

http://www.evolutionnews.org/2013/02/what_snooze_syn069291.html

https://news.vanderbilt.edu/2013/02/17/snooze-button/

19. Lukem

Lukem New Member

Phi is 1.618. Its formula is obtained by dividing any one term in the Fibonacci series by its predecessor. (1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 144, 233) The terms get closer to Phi when the numbers get larger. The Fibonacci series is actually energetically weak and based on a control system, what makes this series not an optimal health strategy for life is its starting point of adding an arbitrary "1" to the first "1" in the sequence. 1+1 gives us "2"; then adding 1+2=3, adding 2+3=5, etc.

When we start the series by adding "3" to the first "1", 3+1=4, 1+4=5 then we end up with the series 1, 4, 5, 9, 14, 23, 37, 60, 97, 157, 254, 411.... This series has a much stronger energetic resonance.

The golden ratio is a number approximately equal to 1.618, it is exactly equal to (1+√5)/2. If you divide a line into two parts so that: the linger part divided by the smaller part is also equal to the whole length divided by the longer part, then you have the golden ratio. A rectangle based on 1:1.618 is quite weak, examples would be 2x3, 3x5, 5x8. A rectangle based on 1:1.7 has optimal resonance.

1.618 is important because it always creates sub-optimal resonance for life, it's like a four cylinder car that is only running on one cylinder. The engine is broken and there is a much larger and unrecognized planetary grid that keeps the engine running at a 25% maximum potential. Plato called the Phi ratio the "key to the physics of the cosmos", the Phi proportion seems to underlay all biological structures and function as a geometrical blueprint for life itself. But for some reason this "Golden Ratio" only provides us with one polarity of information and energy, humans are designed to run on four polarities of information and energy. If lucky, we are running on and provided maybe 25% available environmental energy. Our current environmental context has multiple earth wide grids that maintain our functioning at a sub par 25%, nothing is what it seems and the very geometry of the letters that form the words you're reading now have been designed to keep you functioning at or below 25% potential. And, that's not even to mention the blue tube we are interfacing with. The question is, how do we unlock the other 75%? When we know better, we will do better.

20. Lukem

Lukem New Member

This is interesting when you look at it through the lens of a mitochondriac, in the sense that mitochondria are digesting light and electrons while producing water.

IMG_2176.jpg

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017