1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

LP's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Limpei, May 27, 2016.

1. Limpei

Limpei Rookie Biohacker

So, biology PhD friend also happens to have an audiobook of Nick Lane's "The Vital Question".
    Listened to it to and fro work, and over lunch... my astonishing revelation! = I don't know wtf he's talking about. LOL

I understood the mitochon bits and tt's cause Dr K mentioned it tonnes of times in his podcasts (which I think is where my current knowledge comes from + blogs)

2. Limpei

Limpei Rookie Biohacker

Update:
    Found reasonably priced Infared Lamp and bulbs in the "warm" colour temperature region (cheap!).
    Getting rid of flourescence bulbs in the house.

I'm trying to understand more about UV and implications/why it is reccomended by Dr K to be used along side with IR.
    In nutshell, so far, it's to charge the mammilian battery.
    How and why?
    What range of UV helps with what? etc etc

I still have some "stigma" about non-natural UV light, which I need to eradicate through proper education.
    Ordering magneticos for the family.
    Buy health. Not doodads/toys.

Thoughts on Water:

So I was listening to Dr K’s latest podcast with the aligned dude.
    Water = Battery fluid for the body.
    Charger = Sun, via IR & UV, through glutathione (redox).
    Charge = DC electric current. Higher current = Stronger magnetic field.

I think this is the rough idea of how light, water & magnetism ties together.
    I need more details about the nitty gritty & other variables.

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

[qu ote="Limpei, post: 210230, member: 15234"]Update:
    Found reasonably priced Infared Lamp and bulbs in the "warm" colour temperature region (cheap!).
    Getting rid of flourescence bulbs in the house.

When thinking about light, think (or at least I think that way):
    frequency
    intensity
    balance with other frequencies
    Discussion about light balance comes comes mostly from dr Wunch when dr Jack Kruse refers to him.
    Sunlight have (obviously) always perfect balance, but I am not clear how to figure balance when designing artificial light.
    Dr Wunch in turn follows study of Indian Indian guy (name?), but that goes into sort of esoteric, expensive, fads... etc. Hard to pinpoint anything there.
    Artificial lights newer follow sunlight, but also, sunlight have some totally missing frequencies (Fraunhofer lines) that are impossible to recreate artificially.
    Someplace in this thread:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/low-cortisol-levels.14194/page-65#post-208541
    I posted links to ongoing European effort in creating desirable light.
    Some of it goes into designing light that would encourage mood or state of mind desirable at given time.
    Concentration, relaxation etc, at the press of the button.
    Those lights are based on quantum bubble light, since they are easily to program.
    I am thinking of current Samsung 4K television sets that uses this light to create extreme high quality bright pictures.

Following dr Mercola I got this IR light. (850nm (no heat)
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/pg-e2-ratio.6427/page-4#post-201738
    Dr Mercola's input was largely about minimum desired power density,
    when I was almost ready to buy less powerful version.

I'm trying to understand more about UV and implications/why it is recommended by Dr K to be used along side with IR.
    Think about light balance.

In nutshell, so far, it's to charge the mammilian battery.
    How and why?
    What range of UV helps with what? etc etc

I still have some "stigma" about non-natural UV light, which I need to eradicate through proper education.
    Ordering magneticos for the family.
    Buy health. Not doodads/toys.

Careful with magnetico.
    It is ok to lay on it.
    It is not ok to be exposed to magnetic field on a side of it.
    If you get magneticos for a whole family
    you may need second house to live during day time.

Thoughts on Water:
    So I was listening to Dr K’s latest podcast with the aligned dude.
    Water = Battery fluid for the body.
    Charger = Sun, via IR & UV, through glutathione (redox).
    Charge = DC electric current. Higher current = Stronger magnetic field.

I think this is the rough idea of how light, water & magnetism ties together.
    I need more details about the nitty gritty & other variables.[/quote]

4. Limpei

Limpei Rookie Biohacker

Hi @JanSz, thanks once again for the prompt replies.

Nothing replaces natural sunlight, that I'm aware.
    I'm approaching light with the intent of partially offsetting computer/flourescents from work.
    I've heard Dr K do similar at home with IRA and UV lights, so am trying to understand the context behind that, and whether I should do it.

I get as much late morning/noon sun as I can + grounding as well.
    Am aware of the Magnetico's positive fields, thank you for pointing that out.
    Positive field extends about 4 feet out from the sides and downwards.
    Have catered for alternative arrangements.

5. Limpei

Limpei Rookie Biohacker

Grounding your sandals/flip flops:

K, so I was looking around for grounded sandals for weekends.
    Man, only could find earth runners, and they ain't cheap.

I'm thinking of getting copper tape, connect them to the inside strap of my current flip flops, and a portion to the ground.

I think a voltmeter is a necessity for anyone who wishes to biohack their family.

Am gonna test.
    If it works, then well, I guess the whole family is gonna get some copper around their footwear, some where =)

I need a decent pair of shoes for work.
    Though at the moment, going through some insole treatment for bunions from flat feet.
    Need to firm up the insoles, then get the shoes that fit accordingly.
    Yes yes, leather soles.

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Brent Patrick likes this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Soak your feet in plain warm or hot water, for 45min, better for 1hr.
    One foot at the time.
    With straight, sharp knife you can then scrap lots of dead skin.
    Knife should be reasonably sharp, but not sharp enough to shave.

So you would not cut yourself, keep the blade 90 degrees to skin surface (all the time),
    and press on the blade (only) lightly.

Repeat the process once a week for 2-3 weeks, then less often.

8. Limpei

Limpei Rookie Biohacker

Got back from getting lotsa of sun for 4 days.
    I'm brown (and a Fitzpatrick Type IV).

Been eating less, and strangely enough, not feeling hungry.
    In fact, I've been fuller despite the lower food intake.
    Had an itching for cinnamon rolls (carbs) (yes, they are damn good. haha), which I read is normal for a higher UV intake.
    Energy levels and mental clarity have increased, I require less sleep and dream more (which is kinda annoying).
    IR from the sun also puts me in a damn good mood and calms me down (type A personality).

Theoretically,
    Higher electron intake from the sun and sea = Reduced energy requirement from food (?)

Where are the electrons stored then?
    Presumably in our water, in the form of EZ (?).

I need to get started on Pollack's book, and the Redox RX to begin to understand the nitty gritty behind this in more depth.

Magneticos have arrived. My wife, who is more sensitive than me in general, is reporting damn good sleep. Daughter is sleeping through the night.
    (they were surprisingly HEAVY)

9. Limpei

Limpei Rookie Biohacker

Singapore waives frequency fees for 5G trials
    http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singapore-waives-frequency-fees-for-5g-trials-8873408

This bothers the hell out of me. But it's inevitable.

How do we hedge against this?

So far,
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/great-5g-article.19074/page-3#post-214462

From what I've read this is what I gather,
    (1) Get more sun
    (2) Reduce/turn off "G" options on phone (4G can be dipped to 3G, or turned off completely when required. No wifi)
    (3) Non-flouridated water
    (4) CT
    (5) Decent protein from marine/high quality meats for DHA + collagen

CT + IR + Good water = Builds internal EZ.
    EZ acts as an internal faraday cage for cells

(6) Faraday cages
    Anyone have details on this?
    I read on facebook that Dr Kruse has installed wire mesh around his place.
    Minus that, no other proper practical info.

10. Limpei

Limpei Rookie Biohacker

So I went to Quora on Faraday Cages:
    https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-insulate-my-room-from-WiFi-signals

Essentially, wire mesh will work. Smaller hole size required for higher attenuation.
    Aluminium foil works too.

Now how in the world am I going to line the house with them.
    Sounds like I'll have to tear down the walls and replaster.

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Faraday cage with nnEMF source in it=microwave oven

12. Limpei

Limpei Rookie Biohacker

I am doing well. Energy levels are high. Cognition maintained longer, regenerating faster.
    Getting good sun.
    Changed out the bulbs in the house to 2200k.
    Some research has shown a small blue spike in the CRI, but well, beats the hell out of previous ones I was using.
    Step in the right direction. Family and myself are sleeping better and longer.

Diet has shifted epi-paleo to large degree, with some carbs due to the the relatively high UVI we get @ 0 degrees longitude.
    Family body composition has improved.

Longer term, am planning for a bathtub (we dont have one) for CT.
    Got an IR lamp and am also contemplating UVA bulbs in the living room.

13. Limpei

Limpei Rookie Biohacker

Reading Health and Light by John Ott. Such an awesome read on how light affects living organisms.

14. Limpei

Limpei Rookie Biohacker

Reading Health and Light by John Ott, such an awesome read on how light affects life.

In the mean time, am looking to pick up a Trimeter this coming Black Friday.
    Faraday Cage construction is something that I'm reading into more as well (the nitty gritty), cause I see the potential need to build one around my home in the near future with the advent of 5G.

Am looking into getting a small ice maker for CT + installing a bath tub

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  15. Limpei

Limpei Rookie Biohacker

Topic wise, Mercola is beginning to sound (marginally) like Dr Kruse.

16. Limpei

Limpei Rookie Biohacker

How to mitigate EMF?
    I just came across this while reading through the forum:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/ca-channel-blockers.8408/
    (and time to read EE3)
    Was thinking about the faraday cage for the house by installing mesh or foil into the walls.
    From my reading and speaking with folks, it be like shooting a bullet into a cast iron container and ricochet around the whole house making it worse.
    Bad idea. I will need to find an EMF engineer in Singapore.
    Also on how to reduce 5G when it does come.

Anyone have ideas?
    Found a relatively cheap source of frozen oysters!
    Abt US$ 12 / 700g, which is cheap by local standards.

My wife has shifted her eating to the Leptin Reset and loves how fast she is seeing results.
    She is reporting better hair quality, sleep, energy, weight loss.

It is AWESOME to move forward consistently with all these little tweaks!

17. Limpei

Limpei Rookie Biohacker

Thanks pbom!

18. Limpei

Limpei Rookie Biohacker

Whole thread here on Oysters and the importance of being willing to change one's mind to adapt to new information.
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/oysters-vs-scallops.10716/

The oysters bit is interesting, funny, and well, shows how well folks are taking onto new information.
    That's beautiful.

In my neck of the woods for work, if you close your mind to new information, you will soon be out of a job.
    No such thing as hiding behind past achievements, it's all about making things work.
    If it doesn't produce results, you stop it, and examine if you have screwed up, where, why and make immediate adjustments.

I am thankful to be in such a role.
    Frankly, I'm again, really grateful for this forum. It's been such a wealth of information into the nitty gritty of optimal health.

19. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

The topic on ca channel blockers is very interesting. Sunlight is the best calcium channel blocker, all the other things listed may help somewhat.
    So if you'd prioritize dealing with nnEMF it's gonna be avoidance, sunlight, water (nnEMF is dehydrating) and after that come specific things like calcium channel blockers.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  20. Limpei

Limpei Rookie Biohacker

Ok wow. It doesn't feel that long since I posted here. Where did all my time go... right, to my latest addition to the family. =)

Updates:
    My wife's nanny (who is staying and helping us), has lost 4kg in the past year (she was over weight) from the Epi-Paleo type diet.
    I wish I could be more strict, but well. Somethings break if you bend too much.
    BUT, the good news is, that her medical review showed everything within normal conditions!
    She was high BP and pre-diabetic before this and that has reversed!
    Woohoo.
    My younger daughter was born at a whopping 3.9kg.
    Has put on a solid amount of fat as well.
    We attribute it to the Epi-Paleo type diet as well.
    My wife who was on Epi-Paleo (+sunlight, etc etc etc) actually had a sharper jaw line DURING pregnancy, than before the Epi-Paleo + Sunlight practice.

My elder one, has got more good muscle mass than her peers.
    I tried introducing cold (I live at the equator. "Cold" showers).
    HAHA. It's taking some time.

For myself, I sorted out some stuff and am going for a full body check, lock stock and 2 smoking barrels next month.
    I really want to take a look at the full suit of Labs.

I started going to a Chiropractor after my wife reported less headaches.
    I mean to me, why not? I want to move towards optimal.
    So from the X-ray, he explained how structural/spinal imbalances will cause tension differentials.
    Totally clicked for me, for the longest time, my scapula region has been perpetually achy (some big mis-alignment there), and my neck is too straight (have not very great neck mobility).

Am looking forward to moving towards optimal, via Labs and Chiro stuff too.
    Finished reading John Ott. I need to get some UV bulbs for the house and wean the girls off PINK!

WalterNL likes this.