1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Low Vit. D

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Paul Fieber, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Paul Fieber

Paul Fieber New Member

Christy said to ask my question here instead of the Q&A.

I checked my Vit D3 in May of this year, which was 46. Live in Oregon 42 latitude. I was in the sun all summer for 30min at noon time, with UV index of 10. Checked Vit D again end of Sept and it dropped to 33. I followed with a 1,25 hydroxy and a retionol protein binding test and both were in mid-normal range. Is this a photosensitivity issue?

Paul

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

That tells you something in your environment is ruining your photoisomerization step from LDL to the active form of Vitamin D. It needs to be found. Most likely some form of nnEMF.

Mary B and JanSz like this.
  3. Stephen W

Stephen W Silver

I had this exact same issue Paul. Made a massive effort midday sun etc only to see my vitamin D levels drop. Let me know how you get on
    Thanks