1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Low T And Cortisol

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by dheat, Oct 23, 2013.

1. dheat

dheat New Member

Can low testosterone in a 50 year old man (251) cause low cortisol in the morning and afternoon?Thanks.

2. Huck

Huck Silver

Send jansz a pm and ask him to address your question. He will probably post a chart that shows how steroid hormones flow from ldl. If you have low testosterone and low cortisol, you probably also have low pregnenalone, high ldl, low dhea, and on and on. Be prepared to do lots of testing.

When you add 1 hormone, it is a precursor to other hormones, so you have to know what effect adding a hormone has both to that hormone and to hormones it is a precursor to. Again, that's where Jans chart will help.

I never had much success trying to treat a single hormone. I could raise that hormone, but always seemed to have a negative effect on some other hormone. I ended up taking a longer term approach. What has worked best for me is getting light cycles right, eating epi-paleo, ct, reducing emf, grounding, AND getting lots of direct sun on as much of my body as possible and walking.

3. dheat

dheat New Member

Thanks for the info Huck.